1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by 345ash-greninja

1. Mizz Nikki
    Mizz Nikki
    Not at all. The 3rd character is Utau Hoshina from Shugo Chara! and the 6th one is Homura Akemi from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
    Apr 13, 2019
    345ash-greninja likes this.
  2. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I see. Do you recognize all the characters in my collage? :)

Also I was glad to see no Okabe in your Top 10 collage because I don't really like him that much, IDK why so many have him in their Top 10. Kurisu I don't mind though, she's nice. :)
    Apr 13, 2019
  3. Mizz Nikki
    Mizz Nikki
    I recognize majority of them. The last guy is the only one who is unfamiliar to me.

Yeah, I know. Personally, I like Okabe. I thought he was funny but at time he got on my nerves. Kurisu was by far my favorite from the series.
    Apr 13, 2019
    345ash-greninja likes this.
  4. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Well, the last guy is Soma Yukihira from Food Wars. You can try checking out Food Wars because it's a really good show, the basic concept of the show is really unique but it comes off as really enjoyable in its execution. In that show, cooking is presented as a high-level competition in big tournaments, they manage to give an intense shounen feel via all the highly competitive cooking matchups.
    Apr 13, 2019
  5. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    No superpowers or fights, but still a strongly competitive environment with a strong shounen aura with cooking being the main medium. :)

Hmm, I personally didn't quite like Steins;Gate as a show all that much cuz I found the first half of the show quite boring where the plot barely progressed at all. Kurisu is also my favourite from the series too, I found her nice. :)
    Apr 13, 2019
  6. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Okabe's whole villainous mad scientist persona facade didn't make much sense to me because he in reality wasn't a morally questionable person who did several sins/evil deeds which Lelouch and Light did.
    Apr 13, 2019
  7. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    What? The whole idea is that Okabe is very socially inept, and is an eccentric individual. He likes role-playing as his mad scientist alter ego Hououin Kyouma and pretend that an organisation is after him. And later on, they do reveal he acts this way to make life more interesting for him and Mayuri. What's being a morally questionable person got anything to do with him?
    Apr 13, 2019
  8. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    But in his mad scientist persona facade "Hououin Kyouma" Okabe does indeed act like a typical egoistic villain would do. Lelouch and Light's villainous/anti-heroic persona were solidly backed up via their deeds as they were both morally questionable person, which is why I could get invested into their villainous persona.
    Apr 13, 2019