• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Random characters I just made up

GEEEZ I know LOL! I wad just playing dumb and trolling you -_____- xD

Friday.
    Yeah, Legends is just one of those shows that I haven't made a high priority to watch since season 1-3 lol. I watch it, but I usually fall behind on it because of my lack of interest in some of the episodes. I still have to watch the latest Super Girl episode.
    Yup just saying two random characters TBH.

Oh so this "Dad" guy has an office which you work at, I get it now.

Yep
    Lmao
    No, not yet. I had been busy watching the MCU films. I will catch up from Thursday onwards.
    I give Arrow a 9.5. I'm super behind on Legends. I've only seen one episode this season and that was the season premiere lol. I still have to watch Super Girl.
    Emiko killed Daunte at the end of Arrow. Wow! Emiko found out the truth. I wonder if she will become good now.
    Oh yeah my family understands lol. They don't get mad at me if I can't go to an event. Especially if I'm working they understand. I'm watching Arrow right now. It's up on the CW App.
    My family understands. Our schedules are all conflicting this week. I want to see it right away to avoid spoilers lol.
    I was able to preorder a seat in the back. I'm shocked because it's the opening showing and usually all of the back seats get taken. I'm so excited! I was planning on seeing it with my family this week, but opening night works by myself screw it lol.
    So there's been a big change of plans for me lol. My family wants to watch Avengers on Saturday night instead of Sunday. I can't go Saturday night. So I just preordered a ticket for the opening 6:30pm showing on Thursday! I'll be going by myself Thursday. It sucks I have to go alone, but I really don't care lol. I just want to see the movie.
    I probably won't see Endgame until Sunday, so I better not see spoilers anywhere! I don't want to hear a single thing about it at all lol. I don't even want to see ratings or letter grades either. I want to go into the movie completely blind. Last year some of part 1 got spoiled for me...
    Oh I see. I have RoboCop and Charmander on my side.

Wait who's this Boss person now? So you're telling me that this Boss and that Dad guy are and the same person? Or.....? I'm confused? :/

Oh yes. Very.
    Yeah no kidding. I'm pretty normal compared to you LOL

Huh. Well I hope this Dad person is a good friend of yours.

Oh yes :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…