• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

SmeargleRocks
SmeargleRocks
The celebi are UT but original UT is only a timid nature so you need to give it × amount of exp to change the nature and the idea was to have different natures but all other than timid couldn't be UT. HOWEVER when they were transferred I guess cause of how it transfers them or because they were so low in exp that it changed the nature of them and made them all UT
Charizard_Rulez84
Charizard_Rulez84
Oooo gotcha, as long as they are legit I’m good lol, saves me the time to do it myself, I’ve got crystal just haven’t tried yet
SmeargleRocks
SmeargleRocks
I had time when I was watching my fathers dog to do 1000 resets in a week and needless to say I didn't get my shiny celebi. But yes those celebi are all UT and funny enough they're the same 1 celebi
SmeargleRocks
SmeargleRocks
Getting these clones means I can keep 1 UT and use one in actual battling
Charizard_Rulez84
Charizard_Rulez84
I’m still confused lol how does one get 4 of the same one, thought if u transferred it that couldn’t go back, I figured he played 4 times but either way I’m happy to have them I appreciate it
SmeargleRocks
SmeargleRocks
Transferable clones are still in his crystal vc so since he has 4 of the same original celebi and trains them with the needed exp to change their natures from timid because UT celebi last 2 exp digit makes it a timid nature, every VC pokemon can change its nature like this before transfer I believe
Charizard_Rulez84
Charizard_Rulez84
Oooo I see, do you know how he clones in that game by chance? Just curious is all since I still may go for my own celebi
SmeargleRocks
SmeargleRocks
Maybe the glitch in-game, better ask him causd I have no idea. Also some clones can't pass through so don't test til you know
Charizard_Rulez84
Charizard_Rulez84
Yah I definitely won’t do it unless I know for sure, although with these 4 now they probably the best natures for them anyway, I figure I get a timid one with my OT but another time, resetting a full odds mon takes a lot lol
SmeargleRocks
SmeargleRocks
Doubt anyone has a jolly one, it has access to Zen Headbutt, Seed Bomb and SD but hasn't has Sucker Punch since HGSS
SmeargleRocks
SmeargleRocks
After 2 SR's I got this fini. 30/31/31/28/29/31 HP Grass
Charizard_Rulez84
Charizard_Rulez84
Nice! What nature is it? I haven’t picked up mine yet got 2 waiting to be SR
SmeargleRocks
SmeargleRocks
Timid nature
Charizard_Rulez84
Charizard_Rulez84
That’s awesome I wasn’t sure what nature I was going for probably bold and timid with hp fire
SmeargleRocks
SmeargleRocks
Modest, calm or bold or yeah hp fire timid
Charizard_Rulez84
Charizard_Rulez84
Would u trade yours for either modest or bold one? I clone urs if u want whenever I get the one I like
SmeargleRocks
SmeargleRocks
Sure, won't be home for a few days, took a train out to see my dad today and he's driving me back home in a few days. 2 hours to get from Worcester to boston then another hour after switching trains.
Charizard_Rulez84
Charizard_Rulez84
That’s cool not a problem I still gotta pick up fini and get the right nature and hidden power could be a bit lol
SmeargleRocks
SmeargleRocks
Did you see the statement Gamefreak made in an interview about the new pokedex
Charizard_Rulez84
Charizard_Rulez84
Yah I did, I’m going to be extremely upset if we are not able to have all Pokémon, when sun and moon came out we couldn’t transfer either until there was a bank update, I think that’s what’s going on here but if it isn’t and we won’t get every mon at some point then this is a huge blow imo