• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• WDTTTTTTTT

hope youre alive and well! seeing your name again hit me like a ton of bricks. <3
    ----------
    With the pokemon I had, I was shocked to believe that my team only had a 14% chance at a victory especially since I pretty much annihilated his team with only Floatzel. However, this got me thinking. Unless I just got incredibly lucky, does the percentage that Thorton spouts out before each battle mean anything at all? Or is it really just some random meaningless number?
    ----------
    I saw this post and thought I'd tell you. The number is completely random, it has nothing to do with how your battle against him goes.
    You claim you ubers are bad, and that your one of the 30% people think out of the box, yet in your trainer card you have two ubers.

Not having a go, your just contradicting yourself haha.
    No need to apologize because I'm in the same boat (with Economics kept safely in the bow), although what have you been up to lately?
    Pretty good, went Skiing on New Years Day, and my local Mountain apparently has the World's largest snow pack, over 5 meters, and it was awesome. Totally rocking out University as well.
    Merry Christmas to you, WDt (you may insert the alternate holiday of your choice, if Christmas is innapropriate).
    And thank you, everything's going great. Hope your life is going well, also.
    Merry Christmas to you as well, WaterDragon Trainer. All is well on my front...Well, mostly, but that's beside the point. I wish the best for you, also, though my response time is...supremely delayed. x.x
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…