• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
BCVM22
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can't these people just go to /vp/ to complain? That's the whole point of that site. It ruins my hype and just makes me pissed off.

Sorry for just barging onto your profile, just gotta vent, lol
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I understand entirely. That thread is made somewhat more readable with the mute function.
    Reactions: mtqc
    Anything so they can be mad on the internet. I'm just glad I'm not being attacked yet but I'm sure it'll come for daring to say we AREN'T only getting 25 new Pokemon lmao
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    “What do you mean there’s still plenty of opportunity for new Ice-types? This is all they’ve shown us so far!”

Some of these people are doing a bit but some of them really are that clueless, at every opportunity.
    Can we hide together from the ridiculous pessimism on that thread? It's driving me absolutely insane and your voice of reason is the only thing getting me through this forum right now.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    People taking complete leave of their senses.
    If there was one video game series that you had the time and money to experiment with, what would it be?
    Which Generation 7 Pokemon games do you own?

The reason I ask is because I would like a shiny Lunala, but I own both Moon and Ultra Moon.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Oh, I guess you own both Moon titles. I clicked the link you had on your sig.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I completely forgot that was linked there, but yes, M/UM
    You're still alive too?

How's it going?

L F D
    Darato
    Darato
    More or less the same; have a family event this weekend, but have a THC can take to help with it.

Anything fun with you?

L.F.D.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    ah you know. just waiting on Sword/Shield like millions of other people
    Darato
    Darato
    Already have my compies preordered!

L.F.D.
    Reactions: BCVM22
    What did you think of the new footage we saw?

I think the games look even better than they looked previously, at least for the overworld.
    Man, I could not find my original Pokemon Sapphire last night. Not being able to find games bothers me, but less so than in the past.

Luckily, I have another Pokemon Sapphire that I used to use for Jirachi farming. I basically need to get a Roselia for Emerald.

On another note, I actually sent an email to volunteer for the zoo. Maybe I can do that for a while.

How are you?
    You know, I always liked the friend aspect of forums more than the public discussions.

I guess I like more one on one conversations.

I was going to ask you what you think of the Galarian forms (Including Obstagoon).
    Reactions: wolf jani
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I think they're novel just like the Alolan formes were and I'm curious to see who else gets one.
    How are you doing?

I just wanted to catch up to you.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Well enough. Yourself?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I'm doing decent. I recently played some more Breath of the Wild, but I recently shifted back to Dragon Quest VIII. I'm also trying to get ready for employment, since I've been in college/university for so long.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    That can be a difficult transition.
    What's a Pokemon you just don't care for?

For me, Aipom. That smile is a tad creepy for my liking.
    What is your favorite Gen 8 Pokemon so far?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Duraludon, so far. Curious to see if it's the psuedo, because I think I'd like whatever that final evolution is.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    It's known to have a rivalry with Tyranitar, so maybe we are already looking at the final evolution.

I like that it has a rivalry with Tyranitar. It's neat when two Pokemon are mentioned together in the lore.
    How are you doing? I didn't have much snazzy to say.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Well enough. Yourself?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Not much. I got my room back, and now the air conditioning is back on from when it went off on Saturday.

I've been playing a bit of Banjo Kazooie.

Would you do a Battle Arena match with me in Smash sometime?
    Could we sometime play against each other in the Battle Arena in Smash Ultimate?

Also, I need to do the Battle Arena challenge in Smash (though I may cheese this with a friend).
    Hey, do you go to other forums? Maybe there's a baseball forum you frequent?

Other than that, how are you doing?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    No. This forum is more than enough usually.

Well enough. Yourself?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I'm doing alright, despite the elephant in the room that I just want to go away.

IRL, I'm getting my room fixed, so I sleep on the couch. This won't last much longer.
    Do you buy all the DLC for Smash Bros., or do you just buy what you want?

I have to get it all being the kind of fan I am.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    A la carte for me. I'll be 1/3 come the fall, the 1 being Banjo and Kazooie.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Blasphemy!
    Thanks for listening to me complain about complaining.

Anyway, I take it you're a Banjo fan?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I am delighted to see them in Smash.
    I swear, when we were learning about the Wild Area, it almost sounded like BotW music, lol!

Not a bad thing though.
    Did you watch Endgame yet?

I wanted to hear from you about it.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Just saw it today.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Any opinions you'd like to share? Spoiler opinions are welcomed in private conversations.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I need to see it again ASAP.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…