1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Vernikova

1. GrizzlyB
    GrizzlyB
    What does this even imply? I'll have you know, I haven't even watched an anime in over a month. I see how it is, I try to get out, and you drag me back in.

Fine, then. Give me an anime that doesn't suck, and I'll begrudgingly watch it. B-But not because you told me to or anything! Geez!
    May 9, 2019
  2. Vernikova
    Vernikova
    I'll have you know that I haven't watched an anime since I was an anime back in the day. If anything, you need to reccomend me an anime to watch.
    Jun 12, 2019
  3. GrizzlyB
    GrizzlyB
    If you were an anime, then it goes without saying that you know anime better than I. But I'll bite (even though you have a long track record of hating everything I suggest). Shinsekai Yori seems like something you'd like. True Tears is probably my all-time fav. Oregairu or w/e is interesting. Uchoten Kazoku surprised me by being good. I really dunno what you like (other than Pokemon), so I'm just guessing.
    Jun 30, 2019
  4. GrizzlyB
    GrizzlyB
    Oh, and it's a visual novel, not an anime, but since you do literature or w/e, you should read Umineko. Doubt you see this in time, but it's on sale on Steam rn (...but you CAN get it for free). Unless you hate mysteries, since it takes a lot of direction from "And Then There Were None". But there's also weeb ****, so it's hard to recommend it to people who read normal books, even though it's basically what it is.
    Jun 30, 2019