• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Vernikova
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ohh, you replied! I can't remember what I told you before, but I met up with him, was revolted, absolutely awful, spoke to him once or twice after and never spoke to him again. I cringe thinking about it. How embarassing. That is years and years ago
    J
    Jorah
    I had 3 jabs. No one here cares about covid anymore. One or two people wear masks. I got covid a couple of months ago and I've went to work with worse colds. I made sure I got my 5 days sick off though, didn't want to spread it about, also wanted my days off when others for theirs just because they were in contact with people positive..
    J
    Jorah
    Wow, 17, what a trooper! A true king. How'd you rescue him?
    J
    Jorah
    Lottie is gone! She was sad without Hector. We have 2 dogs, Eva and Milo
    Can I say, I saw your posts in the "pride discourse" thread. Really, your responses were too intelligent for them, and I could tell from the off set they would snip and deliberately take what you said out of context. I laughed when you repeated to them bits you said in the exact same post they were quoting, when they were pretending not to understand.
    • Love
    Reactions: Vernikova
    J
    Jorah
    As well as them acting all clique-y. So cringey. Those guys really thinking anyone making an objection to them wearing fur suits in public are infringing on their human rights, bleh
    Vernikova
    Vernikova
    Well, you know, it's how it goes sometimes. When you say that most people in America don't want to oppose gay people, and the rebuttal is that gay people are oppressed in Hungary and Russia, it's better to just walk away.

They infract due to profile comments, so I guess I'll just say that and nothing more.
    J
    Jorah
    Hmm? It being worse in other countries doesn't mean you don't get harassed in your own, so that doesn't seem a fair argument

Really?? I doubt anyone would care? Unless it was something obviously offensive, lol
    I;m so sorry I wrote so much, I had to cut what I was saying, and then there's character limits, and it doesn't tell you there's even a limit when you're writing, arghh
    Sounds fun.
    Working and stuff
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Yeah, over 30. They quarantined an entire section of the building for those with the virus for a while.
    Vernikova
    Vernikova
    Wow. I'm so happy that you've been healthy throughout the ordeal, especially in a high-risk environment.

How did you even get this job?
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    I applied and got hired back in November 2018.
    I'm taking 2 weeks off soon so that I can have my wisdom teeth removed.
    [my birthday was on the 4th]
    Vernikova
    Vernikova
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh happy birthday. I've been away for so long. I've been focused on school and work. How are you??? How was your birthday? Everything is so different on here.
    How can this be? What could possibly be more important than maintaining your repartee here at SPPf? There was a guy who made a really angry thread about My Little Pony, and you missed it.

Yes, you seem like a very forgivable person. I bet no one has stayed mad at you ever. How serious is serious? I ask because the only wedding I've been invited to in my adult life ended with a bonfire in the woods where the bride's dress caught fire and she later tore it jumping off a tree swing, and I think that was probably my social peak. So I figure get in with one of these cultural groups at weddings/bar mitzvahs, work my way up to black tie titans-of-industry soirees, and then I'll finally be allowed into some pigeon-fighting rings.

Not great. Seems like the line, "used to know how SPPf's smileys worked" is underwhelming on a resume? But it's okay, I needed to find some time to work on my screenplay anyway.
    GrizzlyB
    GrizzlyB
    Don't worry about it. I'm often told that my genius can be confounding to normies. I get the sense that you're trying to get me to change my avatar to steal it for yourself. Which would lead to me drifting out on the sea of change until I die of scurvy. Anchor stealing was a common pirate tactic in the 1500's... so you finally show your true colors.
    Vernikova
    Vernikova
    My true colors are quite flexible: red, white, and blue, and sometimes y. So I don't need to steal colors because mine are great. Did I mention that my colors are great? What is a normie? Are you calling me e-basic?
    GrizzlyB
    GrizzlyB
    Wow, red? Really? You think I don't know the color of COMMUNISM, commie? You are now a normie commie. I never thought I'd see the day. Well, I guess e-basic is one way to put it, because I'm going to e-basic-ally report you to the feds. The UNITED STATESIAN feds, that is.
    idk. Seems like you've been here more than I have lately and you also have way more posts than me. ;107;

Next time ask for a glass of ice water. Then dump the water out and throw the glass at his face. That is... unless you're scared of getting kicked out of a bar? I thought you were different.

EDIT: Okay, I can't figure out the smilies either. I QUIT
    Stop trying to confuse me with your new-agey use of punctuation and numbers instead of words. All I got out of it is that you're wrong.

The nerve! If it happens again, snap your fingers to get his attention, wave your money around in the air, and constantly call him "peasant". Or "serf", idc
    I understand that you're having some difficulties understanding this usually understandable concept, which is an understatement, albeit an understandable one, but I'm attempting to elucidate to you my understanding that your understanding is underwhelmingly inadequate, but said understanding is undermined by the unfortunate impediment underwritten by the fact that your understanding is utterly inadequate, so I hope you understand. Because you're just not getting this.

Well, sorry we can't all be fancypants like you who wake up and start drinking. Some of us have to loiter around liquor stores for a few hours, until we find someone we can rob by dry gulching them with a Louisville slugger.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…