• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Vernikova
Vernikova
What are you working as now?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I clean
Vernikova
Vernikova
I remember you saying that the last time. Is it for the same company? Or are you an independent contractor? What exactly do you clean?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I clean rooms at a senior living facility. No it's a different company.
Vernikova
Vernikova
That's good. It sounds like you moved up in the world. How long have you been working at this company for?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I started in November ^^
Vernikova
Vernikova
How's the company culture?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Boring. It needs baseball
Vernikova
Vernikova
Why don't you bring a bat and hit people then?
Pokegirl Fan~
Vernikova
Vernikova
Well, responding 5 days shy of an entire year, I would say that bringing a bat to chase people around is the very spirit of baseball.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Baseball is canceled this year, or not even worth watching if there is a season this year.
Vernikova
Vernikova
Everything really deteriorated really quickly this year. While I wasn't into the whole WW3 or wildfire panics, the pandemic and the recent riots have really put a damper on everything.

How have you been dealing with things?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I've been working in the middle of the outbreak since I work at a nursing home
Vernikova
Vernikova
Well, at least you got a new job since the last time that I spoke to you! That's good to hear. How is that line of work treating you?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Pretty boring so far
Vernikova
Vernikova
So I guess it's safe to assume that you haven't gotten sick yet?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
No, I'm probably immune because I've been super close to people who started getting sick later on in the day
Vernikova
Vernikova
So there have been confirmed positive cases in the home?