• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Vernikova
Vernikova
Yes, I was previously engaged but that fell through because of religious reasons.

And I'm okay if he wants to be an accountant. I think they make a decent wage lol
Vernikova
Vernikova
I hope that the second shot goes better for you. I don't really know the differences in these vaccines now. Do you plan to get a booster shot or whatever?
Vernikova
Vernikova
I'm not going to lie to you: I've never heard of that song. At least I don't remember it.
Vernikova
Vernikova
Well, he's certainly never going to catch up to me if he becomes an accountant. I think I currently make 4-5x what his starting salary will be upon graduation. Maybe if he went into banking or something? I have an ex that does finance work.
Vernikova
Vernikova
Whoa. Your dad is punching people. I didn't realize your family was so tough lol Do yo guys normally beat people up before quitting?
Vernikova
Vernikova
I'm sorry to hear about your dogs. Did they go peacefully?
Vernikova
Vernikova
lmao the toilet paper story is funny. Was this when everyone was having a panic over toilet paper?
Vernikova
Vernikova
When are you going to move on from working at these crazy places? I would've lost my mind by now lol
J
Jorah
Well I reply and give up checking back haha
J
Jorah
I always knew, I just wouldn't admit it to myself when I was younger. Especially in my teens, I made up excuses convinced myself with it, so I could conclude I was 100% straight lol.
J
Jorah
Heh I find it funny you weren't paying attention. Anyway, the statue had been controversial here for some time, some people wanted it removed. At most the council would reword the epitaph to say he was a slave trader, but some were against even that. So BLM threw him in the docks.
J
Jorah
J
Jorah
Yeah, we could've been like New Zealand, but we have Boris as PM. The guy who went to a hospital shaking hands with patients in the Covid ward, saying it was safe. And then got Covid and had to be treated in ICU.
J
Jorah
As time goes on everyone is getting more tired of it. I'm fine wearing a mask my whole shift, even though it's our choice now. More and more people don't bother now though.
J
Jorah
I got my second a few days ago, and it wasn't so bad. My arm hurt for one day, and that was it. Haven't been told about boosters. Are you not getting the vaccine?
J
Jorah
Well you could Google it, but it's not that great, don't waste your time.
J
Jorah
Jeez. Yeah, some specialities of accounting earn a lot more than others
J
Jorah
He's just tempermental, it's pretty pathetic. A few years ago he got into a fight with a pub landlord because he thought he was given a cheaper rum than the one that was advertised. Police were called.
J
Jorah
Hector's cancer progressed really quickly, by the time we got him looked at it was too late. At least he wasn't suffering with that too long, but it was a shock, like it came out of no where. He was well in the morning and just took a turn for the worse in the evening. We all said we expected Lottie to go first, even though she was a year younger
J
Jorah
When Lottie was 6 she got seizures (which meds fixed), and end stage liver disease. That was 4 years ago. Vets always said they were amazed at how well she was doing having it for so long. A few months ago she got pneumonia which she got over and then heart disease. The last few months she was alive I felt like I was constantly worrying about her, going backwards and forwards between the vets, it was exhausting.