1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by -Nator-

1. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    I think I remember some.
    let's see.
    Sayer, Rex Goodwin, Roman Goodwin, Devack(+ the rest of the Dark Signers), the 3 parts of Aporia(Primo, Lester, and Jakob), Z-ONE, Paradox(if we're counting Bonds of TIme), maybe Bruno(or Antimony, not sure), and Z-ONE for 5D's.
    May 9, 2019
  2. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Zexal. Not counting week of the number holders, there are vetrix and dr.faker(but they turned good). Also the 7 Barian Emperors and Don Thousand.
    May 9, 2019
  3. -Nator-
    -Nator-
    Factions like Dark Singers and Shadow Riders I only plan on including the two most notable characters at most, so to speak. Also counting major villains that turned to being a good guy in later seasons (such as Pegasus). Doing this because I feel as if the face-off would be empty-ish if everyone who turned good were to be excluded.
    May 9, 2019
  4. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    true. Oh yeah, I forgot. Number 96: Dark Mist.
    May 9, 2019
  5. -Nator-
    -Nator-
    Episodic villains, on the other hand (like Nightshroud) are the exception to this rule.

Anyway, thanks for the list. The face-off shall commence shortly.
    That one to be added as well.
    May 9, 2019