• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Thanks! Checking it out now.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Enjoyed The Trailer. :)
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
I did too. :) Very creepy.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Naked Lady Moving About The Dark Hallway/Kitchen LOL!!
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yea that was scary O_O. So the woman was some kind of demon then.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Was thinking that too. A bit too convenient for her to go and visit the old lady and then have the old lady be too friendly. Something felt way off. It reminded me of the scene from Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows when Harry and co. try to find and talk to Bathilda Bagshot and it turns out that it was Nagini in disguise.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
That Is A VERY GOOD Comparison. :) CREEPY As Hell, And Basically Had Me YELP Out Loud When Nagini LAUNCHED Itself Right Before That Whole Sequence Ended LOL!!
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Definitely! It creeped me out both in the book and in the film. Just well done. Talk about scaring the crap out of someone.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
IKR!?!?!?!?! Like WOW!! I VAGUELY Remember It In The Book, But I SOOOOOO Remember It In The Film, That I Can Say It, And Basically Great. :)
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yea they captured the essence of it. It was very well shot and captured. Hoping that It chapter 2 can continue to do the same.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
I Agree There. And Hope The Adult Cast Is Just As Good, McAvoy's GREAT, Same With Chastain, Bill Hader Is A Comedic GENIUS, And The Rest Are Unknown's, But Hope They Stand Out. :)
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
I hope so too. Yep. Here's to hoping.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Agreed There. So Many Balloons In That Trailer LOL!!!
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Definitely. So many balloons to pop lol!
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
IKR?!?!?!?!?! Just Hope Blood Doesn't POP Out LOL!! ANYONE Around... They're Gonna Be Showering For A LONG TIME LOL!!
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Good point. It would be a big mess lol. But on the upside... WE'LL ALL FLOAT! >:)
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!! :) "YOU'LL FLOAT TOO!!!!!!" :) PFF, Imagine The Blood Just Landing Onto Of The Lumberjack Statue That He's Flying Over LOL!!
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yep... it'll be covered with tons of it!