• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
LOOOOOONG List LOL, But To Keep It Short Basically Closest Ones Right Now: Detective Pikachu (OBVIOUSLY LOL!!), But Aside From That One Because It's Cheating, Godzilla: King Of The Monsters, John Wick: Chapter 3, Toy Story 4. I'd Say For The Rest Of The Year Overall... Star Wars Episode 9 LOL!!!
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Nice. Hoping to try to catch the first one, then Toy Story 4, Dark Phoenix, Godzilla (forgot that one was coming out!), Downton Abbey (can't wait for that one - only soap like show I like due to some very good acting) and some others.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
NEVER Saw Downton Abbey, But I Know It Was A VERY GOOD Show From What Everyone Said. :) Yup, Godzilla Is The Last Film Of The Month LOL!! :) As Of Tomorrow, Detective Pikachu Will Be The 38th Film I've Seen So Far This Year. :) I Write Down Lists Of What I've See, I Count Netflix Films That Have Come Out This Year. :) And Next Week I'm Going To A 2 Week Early Screening For Rocketman, The Elton John Biopic!! :)
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yep it is. Can't recommend it more. If you can find it, check it out. The writing is pretty solid. Nice! Awesome. Cool. Will have to check that one out once it comes out on dvd.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yep, It Is Tempting... There Are A Many Shows To See Eventually LOL. But Yeah, I Go Almost Every Week. Sometimes Twice A Week Because Of Cheap Tuesday LOL.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Nice. Lucky... it's too bad a lot of theaters have closed lately around the country. Makes it that much harder to go out to see any movie.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Shame To Hear That. :(
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yea it seems as if it's getting harder for them to stay open as it's expensive for them to switch to digital projectors.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
OOF... :( Guess So. I Have Seen The Film... It's GREAT!! Really FUN Film, Justice Smith SHOCKINGLY OUTSHINES Ryan Reynolds LOL!! Just A Fun Film, A- :)
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yep. Glad you liked it! I can't wait for it to come out... shouldn't be too long given how fast things come out on dvd these days.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
I'd Suspect Late August, EARLY September, I Think That's When It Will Come Out, 12 Weeks Movies Will Be In Theaters To Collect Money, That's When It Will Come Usually.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yea you're probably right on that. But that's not too far out.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yeah, Like... Avengers Endgame's Gonna Feel Like It's STILL In Theaters When It Comes Out On DVD LOL!! :)
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Probably lol. That movie has made a TON of money.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Gonna Surpass Avatar ANY DAY Now LOL!! My FAVORITE Film Of The Year, And Probably NOT GOING To Drop LOL!!
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Wouldn't doubt it. Gonna be close though.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup It Is. IF It DOESN'T SURPASS Avatar, Hey, It BEAT James Cameron's OTHER MEGAHIT, Titanic LOL!!
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yep lol. And that's saying something.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup LOL!! This Film Has Broken Pretty Much Every Record There Is LOL. And It Deserves It. :)
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Most definitely. Going by the fans and the reviews.