• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Trying to put the protector on was a joy. Luckily it has no scratches or cracks in it and only a few bubbles. Now onto letting it set for a few days to be sure it'll be ok.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Congrats To Seeing It, After U Thought U Wouldn't Be Able To See It. :)
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Thanks. I thought I wouldn't be able to, but I found a cheaper showing. Wasn't able to get the free cards though as they were all out of them.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
:) Matinée Showing Maybe. But Glad U Did. :) Got 4 Packs LOL, Haven't Checked What I Got, But Still Cool. :)
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
That's what I went to. But the day I did they were out. Lucky!
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup, Used To Collect Cards For Fun. :) So First Batch In A Few Years.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Nice. I still have my old ones and get some every so often.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup, Mine I Think Are Somewhere In Storage LOL!!
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Nice! How was Aladdin?
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
BIG SURPRISE!! O__O NOT The TRAIN WRECK The Trailers Made It Out To Be. Had FUN. B+
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
That's cool. Glad it turned out ok. Here's to hoping that when Sonic comes out that it'll turn out similarly.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yep, This Version Of Jafar Was 50/50, But DIDN'T HATE Him.

ROFL, Sanic Moving Over To 2020 For Those Effects To Be Finished LOL!!
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Ah well that's good.

Oh I know lmao, but here's to hoping things turn out ok there.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup, And A More Tame Iago Was Interesting, MISS Gilbert Gottfried, But Alan Tudyk Was Interesting Still. :)

Yup, My Best Firned Who LOVES Sonic To DEATH!! When We Saw Detective Pikachu, He Was Just CRINGING SOOOOO HARD!!
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Ah.

Wow. That sucks. He hated the preview too?
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup LOL

He'd Seen It Before, He LIKES The Jim Carrey Bit, It's Just Those *UCKING Human Teeth That BOTHERS Him... X_________X Like That's The WORST Shot Of Sonic In The Trailer.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Ah.

Lmao yea that made no sense at all. Looked more like a meme than the actual character.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Did Become A Meme. Just... All In The WRONG Sense LOL!!