1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by e6life

1. EKZ1505
    EKZ1505
    I still have it
    May 20, 2019
  2. e6life
    e6life
    Are you still willing to trade it for something, and, if so, are you looking for anything specific? I have a few old events I never accepted in game. Four of which are:

Diamond:
    WIN2011 Celebi (the one with Nasty Plot)

White:
    SUM2013 Dialga, Palkia, & Giratina (all shiny)

I can also still acquire wishmaker (don’t know how the actual trainer name was spelled) Jirachi’s, too.
    May 21, 2019
  3. EKZ1505
    EKZ1505
    I guess so, I'm just not really after anything at all so I'm not sure what to even ask for. I know I have the shiny Sinnoh trio and looking over my post, I have 2 natures of the Celebi. I think there's a few Wishmaker Jirachi, do you know which this would be?
    May 21, 2019
  4. e6life
    e6life
    The Jirachi is WISHMKR from the American Bonus Disk; 3rd Gen. I'd have to restart my game a few times before acquiring the desired nature, which wouldn't be an issue.

Two other shiny events I have are the Movie 2011 JP Pokemon:
    Juanita's Golurk & Carlita's Hydreigon
    May 21, 2019
  5. EKZ1505
    EKZ1505
    sorry, I think I have all of them :/
    May 29, 2019
  6. e6life
    e6life
    Well that’s unfortunate. That’s about all I have to offer. Oh well. Thanks for your time.
    Jun 2, 2019