• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Thanks! Made it from a background. Been making some new ones lately, just for fun. Love your Gengar one! :)
Hunter Zolomon
Hunter Zolomon
Awesome! Making art for fun is always great. Thanks! Gengar is one of my favorite Pokemon. Have you seen Detective Pikachu? It's so good.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Definitely! Been trying to get back in the swing of it. Generally just crop for avatars a lot of times, if I can't find what I'm looking for elsewhere. And sometimes I do render work (meaning just removing background for a character to use in a sig - mainly for practice), a bit rusty on that one though. Cool! Yep. Loved it too. It was good. Thought that Ryan Reynolds killed it as Pikachu :).
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Here's one of them: https://i.imgur.com/LFk3gp8.png

Just saw that some of my old Photobucket images look like crap now due to their stupid watermark /facepalm. So now onto saving them when I can and working on removing said mark if I'm able to.
Hunter Zolomon
Hunter Zolomon
Nice nice! I have Photoshop on my Laptop and I like to fool around on that here and there. It's a nice program, but just expensive lol. I learned how to use Photoshop like 10 years ago back in High School. I'm a little rusty nowadays making digital art, but I just need to do it more often like I did back in the day lol. Ryan Reynolds was so good!