• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Y

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ...Scizor @ Bullet Punch, ubanning of Latias, HGSS new moves (Nasty Plot Mismagius, Brave Bird Honchkrow, Belly Drum Ursaring, Aqua Jet Feraligatr, Aromatherapy Clefable, etc.)
    Hey, you may not recognize me, but Atoyont spoke of you when I ask him if he knew anybody who can roughly translate Japanese. If you are willing to, could you translate for me a few lines of text for me that are in Japanese. If you choose to agree, I will send you a PM regarding the details.
    We could always return to it, with all of the new stuff, and the old random Pokemon discussions and stuff. That way we can revive it to it's former glory!
    Hey, I hope you remember me. Anyway, I finally, after a hiatus that I have no reason for, have posted Chapter 1 of "The Clash of the Goliaths". Click on the banner in my signature, and it'll take you right to the thread.
    I prefer any tea without milk. But yeah, oolong, green, white and rooibos in particular. >_< Pu-erh wouldn't go well with milk either.

No, I'm a student. <8D
    Sounds a lot more specified than mine. And it's a shame you don't like white tea, I find it quite fantastic. >:

I have no idea. :| And it's computer science.
    I enjoy tea and chocolate, it's amazing. But I might have to that. What sort of tea do you drink?

I'm doing only two courses, and hardly go to Japanese. =/
    I've had my phase, even though I've only actually got drunk twice with about a three month gap between them. :| I prefer to drink tea.

Yeah of course, what else do people do when they have free time? =/
    I haven't actually tried blue cheese before. Maybe that's something wild to consider doing instead of getting drunk like normal people. =/

Well, to me. I lack effort but not time. <8D
    Unless it's cheese, you've got me there. =P

But effort is the most precious of all currencies, and I'm a tightass when it comes to spending it. >:
    How can food not be great?

I've been good, uni is good but I can't be bothered with it. =/ Japanese is turning to fail. D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…