• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
OMFG... I Saw That Too And... It Wasn't The Greatest To A Final Season But... NO ONE In Their RIGHT MINDS ARE GOING TO REDO THIS!!!!!!! It's As STUPID When People Were Gonna "Remake" The Last Jedi Because Of What Happened!! X____________X -________________-
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Word. TLJ wasn't perfect, but at least it wasn't Rogue One. That was the first Star Wars movie I shut off after only 20 mins. That said, there's no way I'd do what they have done with GoT. That's just entitlement period.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
I Liked Rogue One... HOWEVER... The First 20 Minutes... X__________X TOO.MANY.JUMPING.AROUND!! Like... It's ALL OVER THE PLACE!! First We're On Marsh Planet Where Krenick Takes Jyn's Dad, Then We're On Some Prison Place, Then On Another Planet Where Cassian Kills His Informant, Then Rescue Of Jyn, Then Yavin 4, Then To Jedha. Like... STAY FOCUSED ON ONE PLACE!! X______X
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Like... I Was WHATEVER On The Thrones Finale, I'll Take 6/8 AMAZING Seasons, STILL One Of My FAVORITE Shows, But Writers Benioff And Weiss Didn't Give Us A Good Enough Satisfying Ending.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Agreed. It's why I didn't bother with it further. Glad to hear that you liked it though.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Same here. I liked 7/8 of them myself. Still have to watch the final, but from what I've read, at least I'm ready to be underwhelmed lol.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
BEST Character Was The Droid, K2-SO, Just SOOOOOOO AWESOME LOL!!!!!!! :) Some Of The Characters Are Fine For The Most Part, Basically It's The 3rd Act That Is The BEST PART Of The Film And... C'MON... Darth Vader Will STEAL ANY Scene LOL!!

Yup. I'd Say DRASTICALLY LOWER Them LOL!! TBF, I DON'T HATE Season 5, But It DOES Have Problems LOL!!
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Ah I see. I doubt I would have made it that far lol. So onto hunting his parts down.

Yep. Exactly. I did that with s10 and s11 of the X Files, so it's definitely nothing new there lol.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
PFF... But I Can Understand U Bailing... It's A 50/50 Film. Some Cool Interesting Parts, And Then Some BORING SLOW Parts.

Yeah, I Gave This Final Season A B, But I Will Buy It On DVD Just Because I'm A Completenist, Own The Other 7 Seasons, So May As Well Pick It Up XD
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yep.

I gave it a D/E. As in it was rather insulting at times, going after fans, shippers and what not and CC's writing was crap. I'm in the same boat. I'll get it when I can, just not now :p. What about 8/9? I give those two around a B. At least the writing and the cinematography was better in them.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Hated what happened to their son, to their characterizations. It was just cringeworthy imo.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Wait What Are The Abbreviations Here? Sorry
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
In my opinion - imo. Sorry about that. CC - Chris Carter.