• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R_N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hate to flood the FEH thread, but how do you go to the units to where you can eliminate the favorite status?
    R_N
    R_N
    Two ways:
    1. Highlight the unit (icon or their sprite, dependent on thte screen), then tap the + icon on their portrait in the upper left corner
    2. Press & hold a unit's icon for a second or two. This will instantly take you to the screen. You can also do this with units on the summoning screen.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Thank you.
    Reactions: R_N
    I'm going to throw in a guess.

The "amusing" thing that happens when facing Master and Crazy Hand with Byleth is that Sothis will have some cut-in dialogue.

Just a guess, though.
    R_N
    R_N
    I think all the sword users are going to spawn in
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Fights that are both Master and Crazy Hand usually involve a CPU partner, so maybe it will revolve around that.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    You were nearly right, and my later guess seemed to be mostly on the mark as well.
    How much do you put stock into the Crash leak?

Basically, someone who said Byleth would be fighters pass #5 said Crash would be in the game as the first character of Ch Pack 2.

I'm not putting stock into it myself, because there are so many of these "person who previously got X right" rumors.
    R_N
    R_N
    it is the dumbest thing to put stock in. Byleth has always been the ominous choice brought up as a strong possibility that no one wanted to truly consider, someone saying it's Byleth means nothing. This same thing happened with nakururu after somone "leaked" hero's outfits and that was just a lucky guess bouying a "leak" once it got attention.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    So we're in agreement.
    I have to ask this (it's the law).

What do you think of the new Articuno form?
    Reactions: Dragalge
    R_N
    R_N
    oh VERY good, very strong design. Avoids my usual pet peeve of "what if <pokemon>.....BUT A DIFFERENT COLOR???" by changing up the mask and personality. The ice eye lasers? Very nice

Gamexplain thinks Ice/Steel but I feel Ice/Psychic
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I think it's Ice/Psychic as well, particularly because of the "lens flare" effect when introduced in the trailer, and it has a mask that looks like Will's.
    It's been a while since I've said something to you, but if I had to ask, which Smash candidates do you think are slept on, and which do you think are overhyped (they aren't as likely getting in as people seem to think)?

Personally, I think Crono is slept on, but he carries the Anime Swordsman stench.
    I find Doom Slayer overhyped. I just don't see him getting in.
    R_N
    R_N
    But it's hard to say who is/isn't being slept on as a possibility. Like Terry absolutely was lmao. But after that hard to say. I've seen most franchises get mentioned, you know?
    comedy answer is people sleeping on nitnendo characters but no one cares about them as dlc so....
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    My thing about Doom Guy is that, with Bayonetta, you could at least work around the violence to make a viable moveset. Doom Guy has a couple of non-violent weapons, but he wouldn't reach the maximum potential.
    R_N
    R_N
    Doom Guy';s hyperviolence is so hyper you can work around it pretty well. He has a lot of bombastic guns that can be worked around in the same way Snake's explosives and Bayonetta's sexiness can
    Any guesses on the last two Smash characters? I usually don't like to make any guesses, but I'm sort of curious on your train of thought.

Besides, you seem to be good at this.
    R_N
    R_N
    Honestly no clue. There's too many possibilities. Even Tracer, sure, why not.
    Only thing I can say with certainty is there will be no Nintendo characters
    So, after seeing the presentation, do you think that the randomness in Hero is okay or no?
    R_N
    R_N
    The critical hit randomness is dumb but fine.
    Command Line randomness is exactly as dumb as I Thought it would be and ruins anything cool about him
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    To be fair, though, some of those moves would seem almost broken at certain points in a match if he had immediate access, that making them random would be the better way to go. Although you could argue that he shouldn't have those moves if you wanted to go that route. I don't know, I'm fine with it, but it's a whatever.
    R_N
    R_N
    Correct, he shouldn't have those moves. Nor should he have the overly niche crap. It should have been 4 other moves of varying quality
    Sorry about me yammering about the Hero. I guess I'm just excited about the character.

BTW, speaking of Smash, I'm one challenge away from clearing them all, so would you ever like to participate in a Battle Arena sometime?
    I've been wondering about the Hero's prompt box in Smash. In a recent Famitsu column, Sakurai mentioned it being random (though the extent isn't known).

I'm thinking that that Frizz, Zapp, and Woosh are the Neutral, Side, and Up specials respectively, while the down special issues the prompt for you to select one of 9+ moves.
    R_N
    R_N
    It straight up cannot be random, because it completely ruins the character. There is too large a variance, it makes no sense for the series *at all* and it takes too much of the player
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Yeah, random moves in the prompt would be a competitive nightmare. It may be activated by pressing the special move command a certain way, or even pressing a unique command like the Inkling's refill tank move.

I still want to hear an explanation, as this seems like an ambitious character. I'm thinking late July/early August.
    Any direct predictions?

I feel like we will get the cover legendaries this time. Other than that, probably a few new other Pokemon.

Maybe more details about the Galar region.
    Other than my boring lecture about the eszett symbol, may I ask you what you expect from tomorrow's Pokemon conference?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I was thinking it would be like: Sleep for some hours, then wake up and play a game of catching Pokemon as a way of waking up. I'm wondering if this may integrate to Go or anything like that.
    R_N
    R_N
    It'll definitely tie back into to Go, they're working with Nitanic on it, it uses Pokemon Go++ and the whole trailer was about WALKING with Go and now you can SLEEP with Sleep.
    R_N
    R_N
    I still can't believe they're calling the go++ a go++. It's hilarious
    Hey, I don't know if you remember, but there was a time that you asked me about a German letter that looked like a beta symbol.

Well, thinking back to it, I think I might have used the beta symbol as sort of a cheap way to represent ß.

If you don't remember, the German letter, ß, represents an ss combination of letters. So for example, heißen instead of heissen.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.
    R_N
    R_N
    I don't remember this conversation at all but I feel enriched nontheless

or should i say

nontheleß
    The reason I was asking about a possible SMT/Persona timeline was because a lot of people have made timelines where if a certain event doesn't happen in SMT, then the events of Persona happened. But I didn't know if it was officially stated or if it was a popular fan theory.
    R_N
    R_N
    No, there's this really important character originating from SMT1 who designs the terminals protagonists use., based on I think stephen hawkings
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I looked the character up, and I don't see him listed in any Persona games, just various SMT games. Is Persona that far removed from the other games?

Sorry for going on about this, I just get really curious about these things.
    R_N
    R_N
    yes, persona is generally separate from SMT beyond its demons and maybe an oblique reference or cameo in the older games
    Do you think that metal snake/wooden horse rumor is correct, provided that it got the region setting, and titles right, and armored Mewtwo got trademarked?
    R_N
    R_N
    yeah, though the armored mewtwo thing is nothing new
    but the rest seems spot on so until we see the box legends contradict it, I see no reason not to believe it
    Do you think that Sw/Sh will have connectivity with Go or Let's Go?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I think a patch is needed to be added to Bank/Transporter regardless for Switch games. Let's Go in Transporter would have to work on a slightly different principle that just "download Box 1". I'm sure they could add a new interface for that.
    R_N
    R_N
    Bank would need to be updated so you could see the stuff on 3DS, but Transporter wouldn't because that exists solely to move stuff from VC & Gen 5. Since you're making a new app for switch, you don't need to make Transporter at all.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    The mentality I had with the transporter being the method is that Let's Go has a limited amount of Pokemon and moves. You couldn't necessarily get a Trapinch or even a Clefable with Moonlight for example. I just thought Transporter would be the easier way of dealing with that small dilemma.
    Which starter are you leaning towards right now?
    R_N
    R_N
    Probably Sobble. Grookey's mouth bugs me and I do not care for Scorbunny at all.
    But I need to see them in-game before comitting to anything. The cg for all of them was ****ing awful, the artwork is pretty good. Hoping the in-game models retain the good waulities and improves on them with animation.
    If you were to guess, will they do a title drop, or reveal starters and such for this Pokemon Direct?

It's already mirroring the Sun and Moon reveal, so I think we might just get a title drop.

At the very least, I'll be pessimistic on how much they reveal in order to be cautious.
    Apparently, the guy that leaked the Direct date and some of its games (Mario Maker 2) said that we will get third party announcements in March.

Could we finally get Persona 5? Who knows.
    What do you think of Three Houses so far?

And what are you looking forward the most from the Direct?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…