• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
345ash-greninja

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I read in your Information that you're a big cricket fan? How do you think your team India will perform at the World Cup?
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Hitman first needs to break the Master Blaster's record of most runs in a World Cup, a.k.a. 673 runs which Sachin scored in the 2003 WC; he only needs 27 runs to break that. Warner isn't much behind as well though.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    SA struggled to pull it off, but they did in a very close match in the end, which actually made things a bit easy for us in the semis. A momentum losing NZ obviously is a much easier opponent than a red-hot Eng anydays.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    IIRC a bunch of rain washed out matches happened in the middle part of this WC, but after that the rain gods thankfully have been kind. :)
    Finished another great anime in Noragami, it was an unique but a very remarkable experience. Now it's time to decide what to watch next!
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I can fully understand those references Gintama makes when I do watch it. :)
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    seems like a lot of preparation to watch another long anime, that will be a daunting task, good luck :)
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Yeah re-watching 444 episodes (DB 153 + DBZ 291) as a preparation to watch another anime is definitely a daunting task for sure...but I will alternate it along with some other short anime while I re-watch it to make sure that it doesn't feel too jarring lol.

I'll probably get around to resume and fully finish DB Super after the dub is fully finished (it still isn't as of now).
    Lol seems like you decided to watch a Pokémon episode after a while, and as usual, it sucked.
    Reactions: 345ash-greninja
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    We know they've become closer and more open to each other, but for some dumb reason instead of devoting at least an episode to that, they just told us through dialogue in unrelated episodes (especially annoying in the rotomdex wants to leave episode, as that would've been a much more interesting plot than destroying ash's character)
    Dream Lad
    Dream Lad
    @Genaller @345ash-greninja DP should have been the end. Tyson vs Ash should have been the HL SF. Ash vs Paul should have been the SL SF. Ash should have beaten Tobias with Pikachu (starter), Charizard (Kanto), Snorlax (Orange Islands), Heracross (Johto), Sceptile (Hoenn), and Infernape (Sinnoh). Party in Pallet Town with everyone. Over.
    Dream Lad
    Dream Lad
    Since DP, it has been 3 different series. BW: reset Ash who acts like a rookie. XY: shonen badass Ash w/classic girl having 1-sided crush on him trope. SM: slice-of-life school anime, so Ash doesn't care about battling. Meanwhile the films are doing alt universe versions of Ash. The OS --> DP Ash is gone, replaced by a generic template modifiable for whatever series or film they're writing.
    Hey, how are you doing? I find it interesting how as pointed out by someone, it will have been an entirety of 3 years since the KL, which is when the AL will be debuting. I hope to see them outdo themselves at the very least and give some outstanding battles, at least with this series's standards.
    Watched Gurren Lagann's crazy and epic climax, then the latest AoT episode which was amazing beyond description. An experience to cherish!
    GarchompTheAssassin
    GarchompTheAssassin
    Lol no one said she was confirmed female, but she sounds like female and has frickin wide hips and a bust, so there's nothing stopping anyone from thinking she's a girl, as Pitou gender is and will likely stay unconfirmed by Togashi
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Hmm, so since Pitou's gender technically is unconfirmed overall, I think it'd be rather better to refrain from putting in out Top 10 anime female characters list. She would've come in my Top 10 anime females if she was confirmed to be one, but since she isn't, I refrained from including her in my list. :p
    Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    But Pitou isn't confirmed male either, so it's up to the viewers. Based on what I saw in the anime, Pitou is female to me
    Who do the hell do you think I am?
    Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Yeah the final boss fight is amazing. Definitely the best 'final boss clash' I've seen purely in terms of a fight (ofc, there more better fights with more emotional appeal, like the ones in the CA arc in HxH).
    Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Also, repetitive or not, that line is iconic and is the heart and soul of Gurren Lagann. Kamina drives everyone forward.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Well, given all the crazy and epic mecha fights I've been seeing all along in the recent episodes, I can imagine how much epic the final boss fight would be. It's really hard to wait until tomorrow after watching up to episode 24, but sadly I had no time to watch more today. :(

I know. :)
    I’m not getting to Assassination Classroom anytime soon. I’ve had a list of animes to watch for a while now and I want to watch those first
    Gurren Lagann has been a really enjoyable and intense ride so far.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I'm actually a bit confused seeing all this as for what general consensus is relatively regarding the old version vs new version topics of FMA and HxH. :p
    Power Up
    Power Up
    The original Fullmetal Alchemist was ranked at 1 on MAL in 2007 with an 8.8 rating, HxH 99 ranked at 5 in 2007 as well
    Power Up
    Power Up
    The lowered score of the original FMA is due in part for it being older and a different story, that's all really
    I legitimately teared up at the ending of Assassination Classroom because it just left me so much emotional. Not an usual feeling to have!
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Now have you watched any more PMMM yet?
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    It's only 7:38 AM in our place now lol. I'll surely watch and finish it later on in the day. Now I'm practicing for my upcoming audition tomorrow, and morning hours are afterall the best time for singing practice. :)
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Season 2 of Assassination Classroom has been mind blowing so far. Highly recommend everyone to watch this wonderful blend of action-comedy!!
    Nice profile picture. Hunter x Hunter is my favourite anime and Killua is my favourite character.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Nice list. I really love the characters of Killua, Hisoka and Saitama amongst those in your list. Bakugo is actually very integral to Izuku's development as a character particularly as a rival to him, but he isn't one of my favourites. I did use to like Vegeta as well...before Super happened and I felt that both Goku and Vegeta both became kinda stale in Super.

Did you get my request there? :)
    Apslup
    Apslup
    Yeah, I accepted it. I don't like Super in general really aside from the Broly movie. Vegeta was so much better in Z, but Super turned him into a complete jobber.
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    To be fair, super turned pretty much everyone into a jobber, even goku (heck, the 1 hour special's main part was pretty much like 30 minutes of goku jobbing to jiren)
    Reactions: Apslup
    Did you watch any more PMMM episodes?
    Genaller
    Genaller
    For shows like One Piece, Naruto and Fairy Tail, it’s strongly suggested that a filler guide be used since the canon material in these shows already makes them incredibly long as is.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Not sure lol. Only Tenchi show I’ve seen is War on Geminar and for that he probably wouldn’t like the first half but has a good chance of liking the 2nd half.
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    You guys should check out Tenchi Universe lol
    Koro-Sensei is one of the most multidimensional anime characters ever. If you wanna know why, watch Assassination Classroom!!!
    Reactions: TheWanderingMist
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I haven't read the manga (I usually avoid reading manga because it's difficult for me to adjust reading right to left), but I've been watching the anime recently and just about finished the first season. It's really good and blends action with comedy really well.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Well luckily AssClass’s anime completely adapted the manga, so I guess there isn’t a need. I remember tearing up a lot during the climax (Mist should know what I’m referring to).
    TheWanderingMist
    TheWanderingMist
    Yeah, the anime rearranges some minor stuff and cuts out a few of the minor character's stories, but is otherwise faithful.
    Btw, sm125 could be sealing torracat's fate (as in, will he evolve or not)
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Topping Season 2 is just gonna be an uphill task afterwards in this show so I don't really expect that; but I do at least hope that they can least come somewhat close to matching it in quality in the subsequent seasons. :) And yeah, since manga in still currently ongoing, we can obviously expect that there will be more sequel seasons after this one.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    So do you plan on watching some more anime next? If you are looking for recommendations then I can give you plenty. ;)
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    aaaaaaaaaaand, the league has begun..........in a kinda meh way, but still a bit fun
    Finished watching the gem of a shounen Hunter x Hunter (2011) yesterday and it was an amazing experience, I highly recommend it to everyone!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…