• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey wolf,

What are 10 of your favorite Naruto fights?
    Genaller
    Genaller
    I see. I think the visuals were better overall in the movie version, but I loved the land of waves callback with the transforming shuriken and the use of chibaku tensei in the anime, so overall it’s probably the anime for me as well.

Sasuke vs Deidara was really strategic for most of the fight which I appreciate considering how fights get later on (especially in the war).
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Regarding the end; yeah the speed with which he summoned Manda and got inside of him does strain credulity. We know that people can reverse summon themselves to a summoning animal’s location, so that part is fine. There’s also the big elephant in the room of Sasuke stating he was out of chakra (which I assume includes CMlvl2 chakra) yet was able to do a high lvl summon like Manda.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Only explanation I can think of was that he ciphened some of Orochimaru’s chakra and used that though if that were the case, it would have been nice if he had explicitly said so when it was revealed he survived.
    hey so, with SAO, the main reason why I didn’t like it is because of the second half. I thought it started off good but the second half is when it really started going downhill, imo
    Reactions: wolf jani
    Victorian Rush
    Victorian Rush
    I hated what they did to Asuna. Turning her into a damsel in distress that Kirito had to save and the scenes when she was sexually assaulted was too much.
    W
    wolf jani
    I agree the second half was worser. And I too am angry that they screwed up Asuna's characterization like that.
    Wolf Jani's law. Anything I don't like is probably a masterpiece.
    Hey wolf,

Have you ever tried Fate/Zero?
    W
    wolf jani
    Yes. I tried it for 5 episodes before dropping it. Not bad tough 5/10. I understand that I probably didn't see the true greatness of the series in just 5 episodes. But I'm not interested in watching more.
    W
    wolf jani
    I actually prefer Fate/Zero over HxH but Kurapika is better character Imo.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Okay. I completely disagree eventhough I like Kurapika. As far as I’m concerned Kiritsugu is a parallel to Lelouch but harsh reality creeps in and breaks him down to the point where he has to give up on his ideals while Lelouch was able to achieve his ideals with enough sacrifice.
    Hi wolf, seeing that you're a pretty much a veteran anime fan who has watched a ton of anime, just asking you that what are the best shounen anime you've watched? I personally am a huge fan of shounen anime and am currently looking for more high quality shounen anime to watch.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Assassination Classroom has been on my watchlist for quite some and already do plan on watching it pretty soon, so there's that.

Don't really know much about Black Butler or Mirai Nikki, but I looked up both of them on MAL and they both are pretty short series, so I'll check both of them out as well.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    BTW thanks for the recommendations, it was really helpful. :)
    W
    wolf jani
    No problem :)
    And yes Gintama's serious arcs are really well-spaced out and paced well.
    your last vote won’t count since it had 2 blocks. You can make your next vote immediately. Please delete your last vote after you do.
    Top 10 Naruto characters? Mine are:

1. Sasuke Uchiha
    2. Itachi Uchiha
    3. Gaara
    4. Shikamaru
    5. Madara Uchiha
    6. Jiraiya
    7. Nagato
    8. Part 1 Rock Lee + Part 2 Might Gai
    9. Orochimaru
    10. Tobirama
    Reactions: wolf jani
    W
    wolf jani
    And when Naruto was being oblivious to Hinata's feelings. I thought ''YOU F***ING idiot Naruto! realize it already!'' I was extremely happy in that one episode of Shippuuden where Hinata confessed her feelings to Naruto.
    TLDR:
    Naruhina is my favorite ship of all time of all fiction and I supported Hinata from the start.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    That’s fair. I was really annoyed that Naruto was oblivious to her feelings even after the Pain incident and it took a freakin genjutsu in The Last movie for him to realise what Hinata means to him smh.
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Kiawe reminds me of Rock Lee and Might Guy especially during that blonde wig episode lmfao
    Alright wolf what’s your price? What would you like in return for leaving Satsuki alone?
    W
    wolf jani
    No deal sorry. I will continue attackking her.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Okay. I’ll be sure to attack every Naruto character I find in the future ^_^.

Also if you haven’t seen Fate/Zero, then I’d highly recommend it. It’s 1 of my absolute fsvorites alongside Code Geass.
    keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    I'm amused at how face-offs have us all going up to other participants and even randos just to collude or make secret offers lol. it's kind of like some weird black market **** or something except we're buying votes lmao. what are we even doing?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…