1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Akkipeddi

1. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Yeah, I did. I thought that it was very interesting and was overall great since it revealed some stuff, but not too much that spoiled way too much. It introduced a rather interesting mechanic in dynamax, and Sword and Shield does seem to have a beautiful overworld, reminds me a lot of breath of the wild and a friend who's a fan of zelda.
    Jun 5, 2019
  2. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    The gyms are freaking stadiums now, which is a nice change of pace in my opinion. Like they at least didn't say the names of them like in SM, and the trailer really gave off an XY vibe with the ambiguous feel it gave off since there is a lot to consider. Best moment: You can ride your bike on water.
    Jun 5, 2019
  3. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    I liked almost everything I saw except for Dyanamx tbh. Not fond of another gimmick, and that too one which involves giant Pokémon. The new revealed Pokémon all looked great. Corviknight is one of the best Pokémon I've seen in a while. Also, I'm just super happy that the bike is back. I like Ride Pokémon, but I didn't like a Tauros replacing our trusty bike.
    Jun 6, 2019
  4. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    I just hope the new Rotom dex plus phone isn't annoying like in SM. Just display the menu and that's enough. Don't try to talk. Also, the Wild Area is probably my favourite part of the trailer. An open area with different weather conditions that spawn different Pokémon.
    Jun 6, 2019
  5. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Yeah, it's definitely really interesting. The open areas really give me a vibe of Breath of the Wild or Pokemon Go in a way I guess, but massively improved for the overworld for Sword and Shield since this isn't a mobile game. The detail is impeccable. There seems to be a lot of areas..so I hope they don't make some of the Wild Areas game exclusive
    Jun 6, 2019
  6. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Hey, could you help attack Riza Hawkeye and heal Kurapika in the secondary character face-off
    Jun 8, 2019
  7. Genaller
    Genaller
    If you don’t mind, could you please also help out Tanya in anti-heroes?
    Jun 8, 2019
  8. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    holy crap the leaks were partially right about the water gym leader's name being nessa. So they are a bit credible.
    Jun 11, 2019
  9. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    The leaks have been extremely spot on so far. Honestly expecting almost everything else in the leak to be real as well.
    Jun 11, 2019
  10. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    I just hope that they don't leak the entire game. Then Sword and Shield won't be as fun and shocking in terms of story and new pokemon.
    Jun 11, 2019