1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by 345ash-greninja

1. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    You're a human cosplaying as ash greninja with the number 345 trailing in front of you all the time?
    Jun 6, 2019
  2. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Lol what I said is the main slogan/dialogue of Gurren Lagann. ;)
    Jun 6, 2019
  3. 345ash-greninja
  4. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    I see:)
    Meanwhile I'm feeling the song that has become one of my all time favorites that gets me pumped up. XYZ It's the song that I guess defines my inspired self..that is, until I get really sad again over things before bouncing back.
    Jun 6, 2019
    345ash-greninja likes this.
  5. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Yeah, XY&Z theme is hands down amazing and has such an intense vibe through and through and it never fails to have my heart pumped up and feel energetic everytime I hear it. :)
    Jun 6, 2019
  6. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    The beauty of the Pokemon theme songs are they resonate with you in some way as they capture what it's like to be a kid and a person with issues and in general are very motivational. I like a lot of the dub theme songs like Stand Up and stuff like that because they're either really energetic or are relatable in some way.
    Jun 9, 2019
  7. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Stand Up is the best English OP in Pokemon, as simple as that. ;)
    Jun 9, 2019
  8. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Like right now, I'm really unsure of what to do and feeling kind of down. But I know I'll find my way, and get back up. And find a new reason to keep going forward. I know I will. My friends, no - correction, my family will help me find that answer, even when I won't see most of them until the school year starts in september.
    Jun 9, 2019
  9. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    The song is really inspirational for people who are having a very rough time in life and are under a lot of pressure; it can basically inspire and encourage them to Stand Up and believe in themselves; if they listen to their heart they will find a way to overcomes tge problems they are having in life. :)
    Jun 9, 2019
  10. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    "Sometimes it's hard to know/Which way you're supposed to go/But deep inside if you know you're strong/If you follow your heart you can't be wrong"
    Jun 9, 2019
  11. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Yeah...it truly is one of the best theme songs imo.
    Jun 9, 2019
  12. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    just 1 episode left until the alola league
    Jun 23, 2019
  13. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Just one episode? I thought that the League begins in SM128? :o
    Jun 24, 2019
  14. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    whoops my bad in a week.
    Jun 24, 2019
  15. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Yup. I'm fully expecting this League to be a total trainwreck TBH, given the criteria behind entering it and the buildup. :/
    Jun 24, 2019
  16. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Well hopefully the Sm animation is at it's best here...
    And crossed fingers perhaps we somehow get...3D CAMERA ANGLES!
    Jun 24, 2019
  17. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Not to mention the format of the League should be expected to be terrible because about 3 of Ash's classmates don't even have enough Pokemon for a 3 on 3 battle, let alone for a full 6 on 6 battle lol. No full battles almost guaranteed there. Good animation and 3D camera angles can only do so much as for being the saving grace.
    Jun 24, 2019
    blizzardblaze likes this.
  18. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    And see who all are participating in the league, they're all freaking jokes. DJ Leo, Samson Oak, Master Fisherman, Jessie and James, Hiker David, the baseball guy Olu Olu, Mallow's Brother and Faba.
    Jun 24, 2019
  19. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Yeah it's really sad...BUT GLADION AND HAU MIGHT - yeah hopefully something along the lines of something more than just 1, 2, or 3 pokemon. 4 VS 4 - 6V6 at best circumstance.
    Yeah...
    Well no BS like Thunderbolting a Mudsdale by spraying water on it.
    Jun 24, 2019
  20. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Maybe not in Ash's battles, but definitely expect some cheap BS for the girls so that they can progress since they can't battle competitively on their own.
    Jun 24, 2019
  21. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Like a Z Move one shot? Because that's what has been bogging SM's battles since so many of them have the Z-Move be an automatic win
    Jun 24, 2019
  22. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    6 on 6 battles are impossible since Ash himself don't have 6 Pokemon (unless somehow Poipole pulls a Goodra and returns mid-League, which would be ridiculous cuz it left with absolutely little to no battle experience.
    Jun 24, 2019
  23. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    The League having 6 on 6 battles but Ash not getting one...that's something I can't really imagine that cuz that only happened way back in Kanto.
    Jun 24, 2019
  24. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I'm only expecting Gladion and Guzma to provide some better quality battles, they are the only ones among the participants who were established as pretty strong trainers. Not much from Hau cuz he only appeared once before...expecting him to lose fairly easily and get the shaft TBH.
    Jun 24, 2019
  25. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    While honestly the lack of good battles and 6 vs 6 does bug me, it's not my main issue with this league. I never expected much given SM sucks with battles anyway.
    Jun 24, 2019
  26. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    What irritates me the most is how this league is a sham with no requirements and allows any dumbass to participate with no battling capabilities. I refuse to acknowledge this as a real league.
    Jun 24, 2019
  27. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Just consider this like some of the mini-tournaments back in BW where even chumps like Burgundy could participate (like the Junior League), rather than a real League. ;)
    Jun 24, 2019
  28. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    It's also like the pokeringer things from a while back as well
    only this is actual battling. At best we see the companions(who only have like 2 pokemon at best) will most likely be knocked out in the 2nd round. and what are the chances we'll get ash vs kiawe the third round? and the companions will all get knocked out..in the battle royal?
    Jun 24, 2019
  29. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    If the companions (perhaps bar Kiawe) somehow make it upto pretty far in the League, given their track record, Pokemon teams and experience as battles, that would look like the biggest BS ever,
    Jun 24, 2019
  30. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    so yup there's not much option but to make them lose at the earliest opportunity in the League.

My guess is that Kiawe will likely lose to someone else like Gladion, Guzma or maybe Hau rather than to Ash.
    Jun 24, 2019
  31. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Yeo. But if they BS their entire way through with brilliant strategies such as 'running away' or 'Z-moves.' come on. You mean to tell me...Mallow's Tsareena can knock out a Salamence or Metagross? I can see Sophocles' Vikavolt doing something seeing as he HAS trained it onscreen and it knows Zap Cannon, a pretty powerful move(It's still crap tho)
    Jun 24, 2019
  32. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Yeah...but seeing as they literally built this up about 70-80 episodes after foreshadowing it and the constant training sessions...I think the writers will most likely go the route of having these guys go all out against each other.
    Jun 24, 2019
  33. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Well, let's wait and see how this so called "League" plays out I guess. Would be really surprised if this doesn't turn out to be one of the worst Leagues TBH. ;)
    Jun 24, 2019
  34. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    let's see if it's even worse than the kanto league. Kanto and Unova were fine for me. Unova is fine for me up until that god awful Cameron battle. And the stupid getting lost episode. Kanto actually made sense for the loss but still really stupid how the knockouts were presented. 'Squirtle is unable to battle.' Oh, just because it's asleep means it's unable to battle?
    Jun 24, 2019
  35. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Referee, you stupid idiot, wait for Squirtle to freaking wake up!!! Kanto had some unacceptable knockouts...and the battles weren't that good either especially considering it was just hit each other over and over again. some dodging here and there and some really weird strategies. It's a wonder how Ash didn't just push Arcanine into the water with Pikachu.
    Jun 24, 2019
  36. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Battles especially were an utter joke in OS Kanto, they were just unwatchable, mostly treated as gag jokes like Kingler vs Cloyster or Bellsprout vs Muk lol. And Ash vs Ritchie has to be the worst battle ever in the history of the Pokemon anime ever. Sleep = Faint, Charmander runs away and is recalled = losing,
    Jun 24, 2019
  37. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    and finally Charizard takes a grand nap by refusing to fight in the midst of an official battle, leading to Ritchie's victory. Literally what can get worser than that lol?
    Jun 24, 2019
  38. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Nothing. Absolutely nothing. The only thing is...CUTENESS OF A TRAINER OR POKEMON MAKES THE REFEREE DECLARE ASH THE LOSER. That could be worse
    Seriously though, in realistic terms, sleep can mean you are unable to continue, but this is only a induced temporary state of rest.
    Jun 24, 2019
  39. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E2uoDOnaHc
    my favorite gurren lagann opening. the second is good too but I prefer this one. it's so invigorating. Definitely one of my favorite anime openings, although it could be tied with XYZ.
    Jul 1, 2019
  40. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Sung by Shoko Nakagawa, who as you'll know is very well known in the Pokémon anime.
    Jul 1, 2019
  41. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Isn't she one of the Pokenchi people or is she a voice actress?
    Jul 1, 2019