1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Akkipeddi

1. Ignition
    Ignition
    Just got to Okumura’s palace! Loving this game. Probably my favorite game I’ve played in awhile
    Jun 11, 2019
    Akkipeddi likes this.
  2. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Nice. Just a heads up, not to dampen the mood, but Okumura's palace is probably the worst part of the game, but the reward for bearing through it is thoroughly rewarding. The story after Okumura's Palace is straight up spectacular. Also, one of the main aclaims of the game is the music. How're you finding the music? For me, it's my favourite video game OST.
    Jun 11, 2019
    Ignition likes this.
  3. Ignition
    Ignition
    Didn’t think I’d find a OST that rivals Pokèmon, Final Fantasy, and Sonic’s, but this is really great. I’m constantly going back to listening to its OST
    Jun 11, 2019
    Akkipeddi likes this.
  4. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    As if the music wasn't already amazing enough to this point, the music after Okumura goes up to Overdrive. That main villains's theme is ridiculously awesome. And it's not just P5, Persona music in general is a benchmark. P3 and P4 have such amazing music too. I love Pokémon music, but it can't even compare to Persona music quality imo.
    Jun 11, 2019
    Ignition likes this.
  5. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Anyway, up to this point, what has been your favourite palace /arc? For me it would be Futaba's arc followed by Kamoshida. However, the arc after Okumura is my favorite in the game overall.
    Jun 11, 2019
  6. Ignition
    Ignition
    Probably Futaba’s Palace as well. Wasn’t expecting to be so invested but I had to complete the entire section in one sitting.
    Jun 11, 2019
  7. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Yep. The way that arc was executed was amazing. Kamoshida too. A great boss for the intro of the game. Who's your favourite girl so far btw? (can't not talk about a best girl in a Persona game), between confidant and phantom Thief.
    Jun 11, 2019
  8. Ignition
    Ignition
    Definitely Ann Takamaki. Relate to her personality the most and her interactions with the other PTs always get me
    Jun 11, 2019
  9. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    I like all the girls, but my favorite is Makoto. Love how she started off as this arrogant, smug perfect student before realising the error of her ways and trying to better herself in society. Ann's great too. In confidants, my favorite is Kawakami.
    Jun 11, 2019