• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Ignition
Ignition
Just got to Okumura’s palace! Loving this game. Probably my favorite game I’ve played in awhile
Akkipeddi
Akkipeddi
Nice. Just a heads up, not to dampen the mood, but Okumura's palace is probably the worst part of the game, but the reward for bearing through it is thoroughly rewarding. The story after Okumura's Palace is straight up spectacular. Also, one of the main aclaims of the game is the music. How're you finding the music? For me, it's my favourite video game OST.
Ignition
Ignition
Didn’t think I’d find a OST that rivals Pokèmon, Final Fantasy, and Sonic’s, but this is really great. I’m constantly going back to listening to its OST
Akkipeddi
Akkipeddi
As if the music wasn't already amazing enough to this point, the music after Okumura goes up to Overdrive. That main villains's theme is ridiculously awesome. And it's not just P5, Persona music in general is a benchmark. P3 and P4 have such amazing music too. I love Pokémon music, but it can't even compare to Persona music quality imo.
Akkipeddi
Akkipeddi
Anyway, up to this point, what has been your favourite palace /arc? For me it would be Futaba's arc followed by Kamoshida. However, the arc after Okumura is my favorite in the game overall.
Ignition
Ignition
Probably Futaba’s Palace as well. Wasn’t expecting to be so invested but I had to complete the entire section in one sitting.