• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
hi sorry for long absence lol read long series of comments under @mehmeh1 post for explanation
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Just Saw And... HA! That Got A Laugh Out Of Me. :)
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
PFF... Basically Once Thrones Was Over, Just TRIED STAYING AWAY From It Just So I Could STAY AWAY From The TOXIC Comments And DISAPPOINTMENT If U Get What I Mean.
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
LOL! What were your thoughts on it?
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Liked Some Stuff Here And There. But Some Stuff... Just Didn’t Work Out... :( Like... MAYBE The Dany Twist WOULD Have Worked If It Had Been Built Up For A Season Or 2, But Here... RUSHED And RUINED A Character... :(