• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup Basically Sun HALF The Day, And Then RAIN The Other Half. Been SUPER ANNOYING.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Can relate on that one. Weather is unpredictable.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup... It Sadly Is.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yea and it's getting worse.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup... :/
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yea and it's not good that the ice and permafrost are melting either. :\
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Ah, U Must Live In An Area Where Ice And Snow Is Most Of The Year,
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Eh... was talking about the north pole for what it's worth... it's not doing good there. Same goes with the arctic, Greenland and Iceland.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Oh I'm Sorry, No Yeah, It's Good... :/ Yeah... :( I Feel Bad The Polar Bears, Seals That Are Slowly Having No Home... :(
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
No problem. Yea I feel bad for them too. It's horrible.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
"Global Warming Isn't Real" Yeah... Tell That To A Sad Polar Bear Who's Swimming TRYING To Find Land... :(
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Word. Every time I see someone try to spin it, it makes me cringe. I feel horrible for all of the animals, etc., that are affected by it.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup! Exactly! It’s Like... WTF Is Wrong With Peope Sometimes.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Exactly. Comes down to greed a lot of times though.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yes... ;______________; O
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yep. ;___;
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Just The Rich Pretentious SNOBS Who Want To Count Their Check More Than Anything. Like... Some People WANT To Go See And Take Pictures Of The Glaciers And Animals There.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yep. Exactly. Why not try to save things instead of being selfish?
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yeah... We're Not Perfect, So... There Are Just People Who Think They're Superior To EVERYONE Else... :( It's The Sad Truth... :(
WishIhadaManafi5