• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Akkipeddi
Akkipeddi
Thanks so much. I already watched it once fully on my own which was incredible, but watching once again as a group has been a completely different and surreal experience.
Victorian Rush
Victorian Rush
Agreed. Watching it as a group has been amazing and I’m so glad we all did this
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Sadly I finished watching this masterpiece before y'all even started it. :(
Victorian Rush
Victorian Rush
Okay. You don’t even use discord
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I know, but I still do use SPPF. :)
Akkipeddi
Akkipeddi
True, but it's very inconvenient to organise group watching using SPPF than discord.
Victorian Rush
Victorian Rush
We don’t use SPPF when watching HxH as group so I don’t get what you’re saying.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Not quite. A conversation like that FMA one I created. It worked out really well IIRC. ;)
Victorian Rush
Victorian Rush
That might be true but Discord is a more convenient than using SPPF is
Akkipeddi
Akkipeddi
Still vastly different from that. In the FMA one, we discussed, but we watched individually. Here using discord, we watch episodes as a group at the same time.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I do have an account in discord, I could've used it if you told me to. :)
Victorian Rush
Victorian Rush
Well, use it and add me. We’re starting Chimera Ant tomorrow.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I uninstalled discord because I was running out of memory and things couldn't get updated properly.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Ah the best and the most amazing part of Hunter x Hunter. :) I won't be able to watch it with you guys though cuz I am too occupied watching 2 other anime now in Dragon Ball and NGE, but my memory of the arc is fresh as crystal so I can discuss with all of you for sure. :)