• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
No, I need more money
C
Chaos Emperor
Don’t we all. XD
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Yeah xD
C
Chaos Emperor
I got plenty of games though between now and November, so I can wait. :p
Pokegirl Fan~
C
Chaos Emperor
Mario maker 2 comes out in a couple weeks that alone can hold ya until November.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I see ^^
C
Chaos Emperor
Right now I’m playing Mario kart 8 deluxe; trying to get perfect scores in all 200cc cups and get enough coins to get the golden glider.
Pokegirl Fan~
C
Chaos Emperor
Ya Mario kart is always a good time. But Mario maker 2 is coming soon, plus sword and shield, and animal crossing after that.
Pokegirl Fan~
C
Chaos Emperor
U must have amazing eyesight given all u can see. XP
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Yes xD
C
Chaos Emperor
Are u familiar with animal crossing? If so are u excited for what was shown at e3?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Not really. I don't really play games much anymore
C
Chaos Emperor
But u make an exception for Pokemon right?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Barely. I watch anime these days after work
C
Chaos Emperor
So that’s y u want Nessa in the anime?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Yeah. I don't really watch the anime much anymore because I like other anime more.
C
Chaos Emperor
Ok. I don’t think Nessa would for as a companion though; she’s looks like she’s in her early 20s which would be too old to hang with 10 year old ash. But that’s just my opinion. What other anime u watch if I may ask?