• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

xEryChan
xEryChan
*crowd breaks out into a standing ovation*

Honestly, could not agree more.
keepitsimple
keepitsimple
Anime <^> Steins;man punching one gate
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I just read the summary of One Punch Man; it doesn't really sound like something that would interest me.
Victorian Rush
Victorian Rush
I didn’t particularly like it. Wanna know what series I think you may like? Yona of the Dawn. The main character is a female and I like her a lot. Plus, my avatar comes from that series.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Aw cute squirrel :3
I'm watching like 3 anime series at the same time, I don't think I would have enough time for a 4th series right now
Victorian Rush
Victorian Rush
Yeah, the squirrel is adorable.
I see. I finished Yona yesterday and I’m currently 83 episodes into Hunter x Hunter (2011) and I watched the first two episodes of Fate/Zero with Gen today.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I just started Major Season 4 and Sailor Stars yesterday. I'm on episode 12 of Steins Gate.