• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

CMButch
CMButch
Hi, not hyped, but I am gonna watch it anyway for the battles.If two first episodes are wack from beginning,I would skip them to Top 16 battles. I think first episode will be wack( because it seems, it is more character driven than league driven)..
CMButch
CMButch
151 episode kinda seems promising. I may watch it until the end and wait of Sword and Shield anime. I hope those Top 16 battles are like as good as XY and DP battles at least.Like entire episode of battling.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
@CMButch Dude, chances are top 16 will begin in the third episode, so there'll be nothing to skip. IMO, I'm more interested than hyped, I just want to see how everything goes (and the chaos that will inevitably ensue regardless of the results)
CMButch
CMButch
I never said I would skip Top 16 battles/episodes...
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Well when you participants like DJ Leo, Samson Oak, Master Fisherman, Jessie and James, Hiker David, the baseball guy Olu Olu, Mallow's Brother and Faba....it already pretty much evident that what quality of battles we are gonna get prior to Top 16, pretty much all these participants look like freaking jokes at eyesight.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Unless these jokes (including Ash's classmates apart from Kiawe) get eliminated and and we get to point where mostly people like Ash, Hau, Gladion and Guzma in Top 16 and thereafter, I'm not really expecting anything half decent TBH.
CMButch
CMButch
Samson Oak is participating? I am done. Hhahahah
CMButch
CMButch
BTW, I didn't ask you, what's your opinion on Dynamaxing? For me, it's bad/meh. I just watched Serebii's videos and people are destroying it, saying they won't buy the game that it should've been armoured evo etc.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
From what I've heard and seen so far, I'm really not a fan of Dynamax at all TBH. It just looks to me like poorly executed blend of Mega Evolution and Z-moves, which is overall nothing short of being a watered version of both and an underwhelming mechanic overall the new Gen has introduced.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
BTW have you yet started watching OPM S2? The season is almost close to coming to an end (only 1 episode left) and it has recived a whole ton of negative reception by now). :(
CMButch
CMButch
Agreed, Mega Evolution holds the record of being the best. I haven't. Probably after 9th July, I will start watching it. Was entire season poorly received or just a few episodes?
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
I prefer z moves over Megan gameplay wise (less broken and a tad more versatile), and dynamax looks meh, though I really want to know how it'll be used in the anime. BTW, finally caught up to OPM, and these recent eps have been great, didn't know it was ending though