1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Mizz Nikki

1. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    You've started the Yorknew arc? That's bloody amazing.
    Jun 28, 2019
    Genaller likes this.
  2. Mizz Nikki
    Mizz Nikki
    I’m not sure of all the arcs and stuff but I just finished episode 55
    Jun 28, 2019
  3. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Yep that's Yorknew, an amazing arc. How did you like Kurapika vs Uvogin? That's my second favorite moment of the arc. My favorite is when Chrollo uses indoor fish and conducts a requiem while he tells his troupes to go wild. That gave me chills.

Zeno and Silva vs Chrollo is bloody amazing too.
    Jun 28, 2019
    Genaller likes this.
  4. Mizz Nikki
    Mizz Nikki
    Kurapika vs Uvogin was amazing, I was hyped while I was watching for the first time. Definitely my favorite fight of the series so far. As of right now, my favorite moment was the requiem in 51. Such a amazing moment and it gave me chills.

Yeah, the Zoldycks vs Chrollo was amazing too but not nearly as amazing as Kurapika vs Uvogin.
    Jun 28, 2019
    Akkipeddi likes this.
  5. xEryChan
    xEryChan
    Currently am watching HxH as well. Just finished 105, which is in the Chimera Ant arc and I agree completely. HxH is amazing and I really love this series. It’s so hard to not get wrapped up into it, it is great.
    Jun 28, 2019