1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Akkipeddi

1. Mizz Nikki
    Mizz Nikki
    Not but it’s on my ptw
    Jun 30, 2019
    Akkipeddi likes this.
  2. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Just finished it today. Instantly skyrocketed to no. 5 on my list. It was amazing. Be prepared for a whole lotta mind ****.
    Jun 30, 2019
    Genaller likes this.
  3. Mizz Nikki
    Mizz Nikki
    I keep hearing that. I’m definitely interested in watching it at some point.
    Jun 30, 2019
  4. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    @Mizz Nikki I am personally not really a fan of Neon Genesis Evangelion TBH. The plot moves on as slow as a turtle for most part, and it just focuses way too much on the psychological aspects and the mental trauma and so on the characters have to go though
    Jul 1, 2019
  5. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    and deal with, rather than what actually takes place and what the charactets actually do...especially in the latter episodes basically 3/4th of the time is spent focusing on the mental and psychological issues and very little importance is actually given to the events than are actually happening. Plus apart from Misato Katsuragi and perhaps Asuka, none of the characters are lively and entertaining enough
    Jul 1, 2019
  6. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    in terms of personality in order to be engaging enough IMO. You'll form your own opinion on it when you watch it of course though, but I didn't really like it that much. The sequel movie is better than the main anime itself, but still nothing special to me.
    Jul 1, 2019