1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by blizzardblaze

1. blizzardblaze
  2. AznKei
    AznKei
    Nice background stage. Also, I thought Axl would make an appearence in this game since I saw what it looks like an A tag lifebar, but it's a Zero weapon bar instead. :/
    Jul 7, 2019
    blizzardblaze likes this.
  3. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Yeah, and he's been reworking Crystal Rafflar's stage, so looks even better now! I wonder if the Falcon Armor being in the game is actually legit, because I saw a sprite for it on the stream from yesterday after rewatching the replay. Kacper has done some excellent work on the crystal vines resprite.
    Jul 7, 2019
  4. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Plus, there's this new Corruption status thing that he showed off in a mp4 on the discord. And JKB said that he's got something planned for a boss rush that will be different and unique. I quote,"I will try something way different for boss rush and all bosses will come back as Corrupted
    So they will be as strong as a Corruptor"
    Jul 7, 2019
  5. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Jul 14, 2019
    AznKei likes this.
  6. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Other faster ways to do the mole borer section: use the special weapon FORCE WAVE to break the crystal blocks or if you're coming off of a New Game+ with the first armor, use the SHINKU HADOUKEN
    Jul 14, 2019
    AznKei likes this.
  7. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Jul 15, 2019
  8. AznKei
    AznKei
    7 hours isn't so bad when it's about to change the stage tiles though. Also, an Hadoken was already deadly enough in X1 so I don't see much of a purpose for a Shinku Hadoken one, unless it go through multiple enemies on its path like a charged X-buster.
    Jul 15, 2019
  9. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Probably just for fun:) And the Hadouken has been balanced out, so it doesn't one shot enemies. Takes up some of your buster ammo too, before it auto regenerates.
    Yeah, true. Rafflar's stage is looking so beautiful now.
    I think after this, they have 3 bosses to work on out of the main 8. starfish, maybe hoatzin(I have no clue), and vulpex last.
    Jul 15, 2019
  10. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Jul 15, 2019
  11. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNuGhDw8i-M
    NPCs! Plus there's a new character called Wave, and a mechanic called Iron Horn, both designed by this guy named Keiang. They look cool. And already people are saying Wave is a deceptive reploid despite JKB denying it by saying his smile is innocent. Douglas is apparently MIA
    Jul 20, 2019
  12. AznKei
    AznKei
    I like NPCs becoming sprites. It's better than seeing them from their profile arts. Although, when they're in the background, I'm focusing more on my character than them. This is particularly true in fighting games.
    Jul 23, 2019
  13. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    yeah. They've also got the rescue mechanic in the game now. There's this uh...gif on the discord where you see Zero saving Alia. I don't know if you have to save Alia, but if you do, then I guess it makes sense. The story could have really put Hunter Base in disarray.
    At least NPCs have useful items.
    Jul 23, 2019
  14. blizzardblaze
  15. AznKei
    AznKei
    Tbh, I'm not really a fan of rescuing NPCs. I like the earlier X games style where you have to get some abilities, rely of your platform skills or uses specific weapons in order to obtain the upgrades, especially because I also enjoyed playing Metroidvania style of games.
    Jul 26, 2019
  16. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Yeah. But it seems that if we're lucky, we might see Alia pretty early on, so getting an upgrade for a Nav Chip. And Wave is going to be so useful. Resetting Skill Points? Yes! Now we can use it on the special weapons or skills we excel at. And the concept of Douglas defending himself is nice too. The rescue system hopefully is done good here.
    Jul 26, 2019
  17. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Plus he's updated doors, there are plans to also change the appearance of health items i think to give it more of it's own identity. The new doors look so cool...much better than the old ones.
    Aug 11, 2019