1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by wolf jani

1. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I guess this is one of the cases where the anime is significantly inferior to the manga right? Seriously the anime has been over long ago even though the manga still ongoing.

Will have to find some time to check it out soon, since Haikyuu doesn't seem to be working out for me.
    Jul 26, 2019
    wolf jani likes this.
  2. wolf jani
    wolf jani
    I wouldn't call the anime that inferior. It just ended at a certain manga chapter. & hasn't been continued. It's identical to the manga. I wish we would get a second season though.
    Jul 26, 2019
    345ash-greninja likes this.
  3. wolf jani
    wolf jani
    Shame about Haikyuu though. I tought you'd like it.
    Jul 26, 2019
    345ash-greninja likes this.
  4. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I see, I'll know of course when I see it.

Yeah, even I also thought that it's an anime I'd love, but....sadly Volleyball just seems to be the kind of sports I can't really get into. The game as a whole is pretty lame to me thus far and thus I'm not really feeling any intensity whatsoever during the games. 16 episodes in and still hardly anything in the show draws me in TBH.
    Jul 26, 2019
    wolf jani likes this.