• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Akkipeddi
Akkipeddi
It's still unknown if it's genuine or most likely a glitch. But what goes against the glitch possibility is that other anime haven't been affected. So maybe a lot of fake booster accounts that kept giving FMA:B 10's might've gotten banned.
Victorian Rush
Victorian Rush
That makes sense. I don’t even care, tbh. It was surprising to see that happen. I just hope it doesn’t stay with AoT in first place because as much as I love AoT, it’s undeserving of holding the first place spot. If any series does, Steins;Gate does.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Steins Gate was amazing. I hope another series of it comes out
Victorian Rush
Victorian Rush
Steins;Gate is great, I love it
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I loved the first half of the series, the slice of life stuff was entertaining
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
@Akkipeddi Like I told you before, the same thing happened with One Punch Man before, where it got its score boosted from 8.71 to 8.87 all of a sudden. After a while, when the bug/glitch was fixed, OPM went back to its usual place yet again. .
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Even in that case, the scores of all the other anime remained unchanged, so nothing surprising.

Likely the same as happened with FMA:B too, I'm the inverse way. Because the mean score getting reduced by 0.14 all of a sudden sounds absurd, for a show which has over 900,000 users rating it. Even a MAL moderater stated there that bot accounts getting deleted would never affect the score so much.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
It's in all probability, a glitch that will be fixed very soon, since it's been 2 full days now since it happened. @Victorian Rush you don't need to worry. ;)
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Boo!

Just kidding:p
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
It'd take some time to fix though, cuz on weekends MAL's technical team is off work. ;)