1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by wolf jani

1. Sham
    Sham
    What are you hoping they reveal?
    Aug 6, 2019
    wolf jani likes this.
  2. wolf jani
    wolf jani
    at least 3 new pokemon. With one of them having an unused type combo. 1 or 2 gym leaders & the evil team. That's my realistic expectation. But I'm hoping to be surprised & something more being shown.
    Aug 6, 2019
    Sham likes this.
  3. Sham
    Sham
    Apparently the new team are going to be similar to Team Rocket. I'm really hoping they reveal Scorbunny to not be a fire/fighting type since I was playing on using it and don't wan't to be disappointed.
    Aug 6, 2019
    wolf jani likes this.
  4. wolf jani
    wolf jani
    Yea. I'm planning on choosing Scorbunny too & hoping that it doesn't get Fire/Fightning. I don't think that we're getting the starter evos yet. I'm thinking that the middle stages will be revealed in september/october & the final evos october/november
    Aug 6, 2019
    Sham likes this.
  5. Sham
    Sham
    True I don't think the Alola starters were introduced until close to the games release. I think maybe we might get a rival reveal since Hop's bio implies he isn't your own rival but that's wishful thinking.
    Aug 6, 2019
    wolf jani likes this.
  6. wolf jani
    wolf jani
    I'm hoping for more rivals too
    Aug 6, 2019
    Sham likes this.
  7. wolf jani
    wolf jani
    And I also want Zamenta & Zacian's typings to be revealed.
    Aug 6, 2019
    Sham likes this.
  8. Sham
    Sham
    Considering they gave us such odd balls with the SM legendaries (mostly Sogaleo), I can't even guess. I'm thinking maybe fighting?
    Aug 6, 2019
    wolf jani likes this.
  9. wolf jani
    wolf jani
    I'm thinking Steel & Ice for Zacian & Steel & Fire for Zamazenta. But maybe.they'll surprise us with something unpredictable
    Aug 7, 2019
    Sham likes this.