• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    Why do you like Charizard?
    Oh awesome! Well I know people often value their self-obtained shinies a little more so they don't want to trade them, but if you would be open to trading me a clone if you get it, I would be absolutely willing to trade many Pokémon from my trading list for a shiny Type: Null! I understand if not, but I'm able to clone if it helps and I would even be willing to agree to not re-trade it if necessary.
    he took it so don't have it anymore :/ if I get any other random shinies though I will post in the thread ^_^
    I was about to give it to charizard rulez if he doesn't want it you can have it ^_^ he messaged me first about it just never got to trade it off yet so I want it to be fair for him ^_^
    Yep I stand corrected, apparently Null can be. I remember about a week into when the games came out I checked serebii's page of locked shinies, and it was listed, but people must have found otherwise because it's no longer listed today. Kinda wish I had known so I could have SR one myself lol
    Okay so I talked to Canto, the mod in charge, and he said it's okay. And you need to PM him to confirm this.
    I have Charizard, and you have Blaziken so it's a swap.
    I dont know how to send you a message CyberBlaziken since it is not letting me so hopefully you will read the message here. Claim Charizard for what? I'm afraid I dont know what you are talking about.
    the shiny latios will come sooner or later. It's always a downer when you have long hunts with long srs but if you keep at it eventually it'll show up and it'll be awesome to finally have it after all that hard work!
    Regular members can't change thread titles. Given that your thread is in the anime section I'd ask lolipiece or Sweet May to see if they'll fix it for you.
    Maybe for dlc, we gotta see what's with pokemon company saying blaziken gets ice punch but it doesn't at all, I'd love to get em but I have no money to get em, I want to use my shiny beedrill as a mega ingame awhile after sceptile
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…