• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
But I saw that it has been more than 60 days since that thread was created and no one has posted in it so far, so I figured posting there now might be against the rules.

Since you moderate that section I just wanted to ask you this for clarification. In case that thread isn't eligible to post in anymore, can I create another thread there regarding that show?
lolipiece
lolipiece
Eh, it had no posts, so making a new thread is a pretty redundant. Go ahead and bring it back.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
OK, thanks. :)
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Hi, just wanted to ask this: what is the maximum limit for an image that I can tag in a post? I really need to know this because I just wanted to post this Top 100 anime characters collage I made in the "Who are your Top 10 all-time favorite anime characters thread"

https://i.imgur.com/4uumpCb.jpg
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I have a feeling that this image might be too large to tag in a post. Would it be OK if I tag this image hiding it within a spoiler tag?