• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
bobjr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• DId you ever beat Xenoblade Chronicles?
    bobjr
    bobjr
    No, I'll probably get the remaster though. When I had a Wii I could never find a copy.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I think I want the remaster so I can get a fresh start. I played some of the Wii version.
    I saw how you closed the white privilege thread while also getting the last word in that it does indeed exist. Well done.
    is your dad named Bob too

asking because you said jr
    keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    Thanknyou that answers it I always thought Bob was a good name though what's the problematic one
    bobjr
    bobjr
    There’s a black character called Spearchucker
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Sorry to intrude, but my first name is Robert, and so is my dad and his dad. I can relate, lol!
    UK exit polls are upsetting.
    Also, I shouldn't mention politics to my dad; he's peak boomer.
    bobjr
    bobjr
    I missed this comment but I called that the second the election was over the Tories would back down from any good promise. Granted I don't know how Labor deals with a hostile media, because even with leadership change you'll have the exact same problem, except Brexit happens and Tories try and pass the blame again.
    Since you like Shaun, did you see his 2 hour 40 minute video talking about The Bell Curve?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    One of my professors has said that intelligence is not really genetic, and is caused mostly by environmental factors. I guess exceptions to that are if you inherited a genetic disability.
    bobjr
    bobjr
    Yeah it's not so much as genetic thing but having the options to best focus on learning in their best way. It's why IQ tests are a bad scale because it's just one way out of many.
    keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    the bell
    If I may ask, what is your opinion on Hillary Clinton?

Specifically, I wanted to know what you felt about her policies and political experience.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    After hearing Johnson basically say that we shouldn't worry about global warming if we will die in a few billion years, I had very little faith in him (not that I had a ton to begin with).
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    So who would you think is better, Hillary or Biden?
    bobjr
    bobjr
    Hillary is better with issues but mostly out out of a sense that they're popular rather than them being correct, while Biden is way more personally self-destructive. So while I think Biden is more "Electable" for how meaningless it is now, Hillary's stated positions were better but I doubt they would be fully followed up on.
    How much do you really follow up on in Pokemon?

Or are you just some member-mod who was here because of someone else?
    bobjr
    bobjr
    I play the games when they come out and get into it off and on, but Gen 7 just started off at a bad time where I was super busy. I'm thinking about being more involved in Gen 8 VGC.
    I searched Kefla on Google Images, and the first result was a colorized version of your avatar.
    Is the typo in your user description intentional?
    bobjr
    bobjr
    Ha no, but at the same time I was looking for a new avatar
    Did you ever see Hbomberguy's video on Global Warming (A Measured Response)?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I think you were the one who first showed me Hbomberguy content. There are many Youtubers that I watch, but I don't watch every video they make, so I guess that's why I asked, lol. Anyway, the Climate Change video spoke more to me because I find it frustrating that people deny science I specialize in.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Obviously, the Earth being round is also scientific, but that's less disputed. I did like it when Hbomberguy compressed a picture of a circle he drew in a response to a denier who did the same thing to planet Earth.
    bobjr
    bobjr
    Oh yeah I'm someone who does deep dives like him, so I do think part of it is the flat earth people are less depressing in a way. Like they're crazy, but ultimately harmless in comparison to the people to are climate change deniers.
    I have opinions on other candidates. For example, Jay Inslee is fighting for the right cause, but I don't think he's a good public speaker.
    I personally like Beto O'Rourke but I think he was a better Texas Senator candidate than a presidential one. I don't think he takes the strongest stances.
    bobjr
    bobjr
    Beto to me has the Joe Biden "We will consider to do something about it!" thing to me, where they don't really acknowledge the problem in the first place. Candidates like Yang and WIlliamson are crazy, but weirdly enough they recognize the problems, they just have solutions like magic crystals and the worst kind of UBI.
    One of my frustrations about the Democratic Run is that I feel that the more progressive Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren will have votes split between them whereas Biden is unaffected.

I kind of wish one of them would drop the run to support the other. I think I'm more for Warren, but I'd vote for Sanders if he were leading.
    Reactions: wolf jani
    bobjr
    bobjr
    Biden took a big hit in the debates when people realized he's actually not that great of a candidate. Harris will get a big bump now, but with her record she'll have to fight against that.
    bobjr
    bobjr
    And it's hard because I think both tend to be good overall, but they have different flaws that are hard to tell would do worse. Like how Warren is easier to bait into a dumb move, but Bernie's age affects him. Either one is still better than the rest for me
    What do you think of Elizabeth Warren?

I feel like she has brought out issues and campaign endeavors that not many other runners are doing.

Also, I kind of hope Biden does not get the nomination. I mean, I would vote for him against Trump, but he feels very meh for a Democrat.
    Reactions: WishIhadaManafi5
    bobjr
    bobjr
    Warren's up there with Bernie for someone who'd actually push for good progressive policies. Everyone else will probably just kind of give up on it.

And yeah Biden is the second worst option policy wise for anyone in the top 20. Considering his whole things so far have been "My friend Dick Cheny" "Young people have it too easy" and "We don't have time to fix healthcare"
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Who's the worst option policy wise?
    bobjr
    bobjr
    Probably Gabbard, but she's in the "Has like 0 chance" group now.
    does the no bumping rule apply to the debate forum threads? asking because every thread on the first page had its last post more than 2 months ago
    bobjr
    bobjr
    If you can make a good opening statement I think it's better remade, but as long as it isn't a one line comment I'm not too strict on the rule.
    Out of everybody who is running for Democratic nominee in 2020, who do you think would be the best choice (regardless of their chances)?
    bobjr
    bobjr
    I wish Bernie was 30 years younger but right now him. We need someone who would push for real change and he's the best one if that regard.
    You're a real looker. I haven't aged well with my excess facial hair that I only shave occasionally and my slightly larger-than-normal weight.

On the plus side, nobody would really fall in love with me over my looks.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I hope that didn't come across to awkwardly. I was just trying to give you a compliment. I don't 100% like the way I look, but I guess I don't hate the way I look either.
    Can you do something about Kutie Pie in the dating thread? He's being an antagonistic **** at this point.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…