• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

mysticalglacia
mysticalglacia
The only redeeming factor of that Sophocles episode lmao
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I also liked when she glared at him back during the Nebby arc lmao
mysticalglacia
mysticalglacia
Lillie standing up for the “Sophocles doesn’t matter” movement is the best part about her character ngl
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I like her facial expressions in general ^_^
mysticalglacia
mysticalglacia
I really like her character in general ,, I feel like you can’t say that on here without Redstar45 arguing why you’re wrong lmao
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I posted something about her earlier today. I'm surprised I haven't gotten replied to yet
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
So you hate the XY series as well? Lol
mysticalglacia
mysticalglacia
It’s still my favorite series tied with DP (though DP is definitely in the lead) but I have so many complaints and things I hate about it. The fans really do make it any better lmao
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I see. I just hate it lol
mysticalglacia
mysticalglacia
^ honestly me watching Ash-Greninja hog screentime and the “you’re my goal” Serena scene