1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by 345ash-greninja

1. wolf jani
    wolf jani
    SAO is just a guilty pleasure. Asuna is the only character from it that I legitimately like. I like Gintoki. But I'm not even sure if he's in my top 10 Gintama characters. There's many characters that are funnier & more interesting than him IMO.
    Aug 17, 2019
    345ash-greninja likes this.
  2. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I see. Funnily what I tend to hear about SAO a lot that Asuna tends to get a lot of flak for just being a waifu many times.

Also quite surprised to see Killua there lol....since he is from an anime you dislike. :P I myself don't put characters from shows that I don't like much in my favourites TBH,
    Aug 17, 2019
    wolf jani likes this.
  3. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    even if do I happen to like the character, cuz the characters from the anime I like tend to be the ones I enjoy comparatively more even in that case. :)
    Aug 17, 2019
    wolf jani likes this.
  4. wolf jani
    wolf jani
    Asuna was great at the beginnimg. But then her characterization was f*ucked up horribly. She's that high only because of her first arc self. About Killua. Well. I had doubts about including him. But I decided to put him barely in.
    Aug 17, 2019
    Sham and 345ash-greninja like this.
  5. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I see. So curiously whatever bad happened to Asuna's characterization after the first arc didn't affect your opinion of her?

But that's kind of relatable I guess...cuz similarly I thought Saber was amazing in Fate/Zero but I didn't like her portrayal in the sequel Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works at all. But due to her Fate/Zero self I still include Saber in my Top 10. :)
    Aug 17, 2019
    wolf jani likes this.
  6. wolf jani
    wolf jani
    She was was a badass in first arc of first season but since then she's been reduced to just a damsel in distress.
    Aug 17, 2019
    345ash-greninja likes this.