• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
missed you
janejane6178
janejane6178
ME 2<3
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
I'm glad we can be XY>SM friends again and shiton SM lol
janejane6178
janejane6178
Omg I didnt remember u hated SM too <3333
omg<33333
janejane6178
janejane6178
I thought u liked SM cuz u have it in ur profile pic :eek:
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Well I don't hate it as much as you but I do find your hatred to be one of the funniest things on this forum, and I definitely also think SM is one of the weakest arcs in this anime, so it's definitely fun to talk to you about. Check the last time we DM'd if you don't remember lol
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Well I think you need to pay attention to which part of SM I put in my profile picture. Misty and brock aka the ONLY good thing about SM ;)
janejane6178
janejane6178
Haha Im glad u find it funny, Im really obsessed with it XD
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
I also used to be a PokéShipper back in the day LOL
janejane6178
janejane6178
SM anime s over soon <33333
I didnt really mind the SM games.. it was actually nice
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
I'm excited to be going back to gyms though in SwSh
janejane6178
janejane6178
Well Im sure that the Swsh anime will be a curve ball too, with a different artstyle.... the old anime format (Which I LOVEDDD) won't be back=[[[[[
But I dont think that any other artstyle will be uglier than the one of SM's
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Question are you an AmourShipper? ik you love XY but idk whether you ship
janejane6178
janejane6178
Well I loved the fact the Serena had a crush on Ash and I was shocked when she kissed him. So yes I lovd it. But I always knew that Ash won't return her love cuz he's an idiot
janejane6178
janejane6178
And u ?
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Well I am an AmourShipper and I think if the anime ever ends, Serena might be part of that endgame for Ash. I think that was the point of the kiss. I wish she had visited Alola. Maybe she will in a special at the end of the series. After all, by the end of XY we thought nobody from BW was coming back but then Cilan visited in a special.
janejane6178
janejane6178
Well I do think that they might end up together when he grows up (Off screen ofcourse) .
I think that the writers won't bring Serena to the screens...=[