1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by blizzardblaze

1. AznKei
    AznKei
    Yeah, that's the problem with the Megaman GBA games the screen crunch. I think it would work better if it was like the NES & BG styles because the screen manually scrolls left or right and auto-scrolls when you get to the edge of the screen.
    Aug 23, 2019
    blizzardblaze likes this.
  2. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Yeah...
    I started out with A rank but ended with C rank. I bs'd my way through copy x, I didn't really dodge, I just kind of took the beam attack, and when he went for the fire attack, jumped and used my ice saber.
    at least I levelled up my weapons really fast in like 15-20 minutes.
    Aug 23, 2019
  3. blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Now I'm playing Zero 2 and the camera problems are so frustrating here as well, I lost all 8 of my lives and it took me like 4 lives to get through the airships and mini boss. Thank heavens I took the time to unlock the erase form, and have 3 EX Skills after resetting so much for A rank.
    Aug 27, 2019
    AznKei likes this.
  4. AznKei
    AznKei
    I found Zero 2 to be harder imo because you have to raise your weapon skills in order to get the body forms, unlike in Zero 1 where you could just stick with the gun & sword for the whole game. Oh, and that spike-wheeled enemy was very annoying.
    Sep 3, 2019