• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I would've given my thoughts on episode 22 in your thread a long time ago but unfortunately I have the last post in that thread, so I didn't wanna risk double posting there.
Ashfahad123
Ashfahad123
Mmm... maybe they are gonna do another arc? I hope season 2 will come too.
Also, you can post, now.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Thanks. I just about gave my elaborate thoughts on the episode there. Have to say that some of the cliffhangers in several episodes of this anime, like the one we had in the last episode, really helps in fans like us being really hyped and eagerly waiting for the next one. Nezuko really needs some good character development at this point IMO and looks like she'll have some here
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
via the hurdle she has to overcome in Sanemi (she's basically in a situation which will strongly test her character).

Well the season has been confirmed to be of 26 eps a long time ago, so only 4 eps are left as of now. Which gives me a strong feeling that whatever's happening now is actually a build-up to a season climax as a whole.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Hopefully the climax turns out to be as epic as the anime has been so far and ends the season with a bang.

If Ufotable does Season 2 then I can tell you that it'll be amazing as well, cuz it's a studio that seems to have a "magic wand" effect. ;)
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Seen episode 23 by now? ;)
Ashfahad123
Ashfahad123
Not yet. Probably will watch it by tonight.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I'm guessing that you were probably busy watching the Alola League finale because of all the current hype, right? :)
Ashfahad123
Ashfahad123
Lol, I was trying to catch up so, that I could watch the finals.
Hopefully will watch Demon Slayer today.
Ashfahad123
Ashfahad123
Ok, watched it.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Hmm, so what did you think of it? Especially the first 5 minutes of the episode which was basically the most tense part of the episode as a whole?
Ashfahad123
Ashfahad123
I commented :)
Ashfahad123
Ashfahad123
You like shounen anime, right? So, do you plan to watch Naruto?
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Yeah, I saw it. I'm guessing that Tanjiro & Nezuko vs a particular Twelve Moon will very likely be the climax of this season as a whole, but regardless of how they do the climax I hope that there's some interesting sudden twist which would catch us by surprise
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
like how there was in that whole encounter with Rui, a.k.a. what I mean is that I hope that the climax doesn't turn out to be something predictable; then I'll enjoy it throughly for sure. I'm not thinking too much about the quality about the fight though, cuz I'm sure that it has to be amazing with Ufotable's mindblowing animation & CGI.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Yeah I'm a huge shounen junkie xD and yeah I definitely do plan on watching Naruto at some poibt, especially considering how highly popular long term shounen anime it is. But the reason I'm putting it off for now is because: it's enormous length. It's gonna take a long time to finish whenever I start it, so at first I plan on getting done with the several other shorter anime I plan on watching.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I still do wanna get a feel of the hype Naruto is about prior to that though, which is why I've been occasionally reading the Naruto manga (I've read up to the first 6 volumes of the manga as for now).
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
From some your favourites, I guess that you're a huge fan of shounen anime too right? So curiously when do you plan on getting around to watching FMA Brotherhood, which is arguably the best shounen anime & widely regarded by many as one of the best anime ever? ;)
Ashfahad123
Ashfahad123
Perhaps after Naruto or with some other series. I have plans to watch the other long episodic series as well like One Piece, Bleach and maybe Dragon Ball, too. I could have watched it after Demon Slayer ended but MHA is probably gonna start soon after. And I think Fire Force is going to have 24 episodes And promised neverland is probably also starting January with S2. So, I still have a lot of stuff on my plate.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Hey, so do you know any info as of yet about the release date of the Demon Slayer movie which has been announced as a sequel to Season 1? I'm honestly now really hyped for the movie now, to see how the Demon Train Arc goes after how stellar & mindblowing the final episode truly was, fittingly ending a fascinating season with a bang. The way the episode,