• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
I think you're gonna hate me but like 20 or 30 would be fine with me. BTW I know it's gonna be at least 60 but I'm just saying what would be fine with me. The new region, characters, story, graphics, and gameplay matter to me way more than new Pokémon.
janejane6178
janejane6178
Its ok, every1 has its own thing hehe =]
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
since you asked me, what minimum would be fine with you? i forget. plus, i know you're obsessed with new LIIIIINESSS!!! :)

so in the end, it was 81 Pokémon, 44 lines. Are you happy or not? i thought of you
janejane6178
janejane6178
Well Its not so much and many of the new Pokemon look weird, but I LOVEEEE Hatterne line. PERFECT
I need to buy a Switch this week.....so excited to play Pokemon on TV!!!!!
Full volume battle music <3
Btw, when u play on TV do u connect the two joycons together? Or do u use each in diffrent hand?
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
i personally leave one in each hand that way I can leave each hand wherever it wants to be instead of having to put the two hands together. usually my left hand hangs by my left leg and my right hand by my right leg and my hands aren't anywhere near each other at all. lol. but during LGP i used PB+
janejane6178
janejane6178
What is PB+?
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Poké Ball Plus