1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by 345ash-greninja

1. Mizz Nikki
    Mizz Nikki
    Thank you :)
    Aug 31, 2019
    wolf jani and 345ash-greninja like this.
  2. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    You got several great anime in your list as I saw. I do agree with most of your placements in the list; the only ones I'd differ on there are putting Code Geass above FMA:B and HxH, and Evangelion above Gurren Lagann....and I guess I'd place AoT higher than you did xD. But nevertheless, a great Top 10 list with plenty of great anime there.
    Aug 31, 2019
    wolf jani likes this.
  3. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Since you are a fan of Gurren Lagann I suppose, just asking you that have you watched the anime Kill La Kill? It's made by the same group of people who made Gurren Lagann and very similar in nature, crazy, bizarre and over-the-top with some insane power-ups. It has a great female lead as the protagonist. :)
    Aug 31, 2019
  4. Mizz Nikki
    Mizz Nikki
    Gotta be honest. The only reason why Code Geass is first is because it is one of the first animes I watched. I watched it while I was 15 so for that reason, it will always hold a special place in my heart. That being said, I think the climax in FMA:B was handled a whole heck of a lot better than Code Geass’s. That and Edward is easily the best shounen protagonist. He’s truly great.
    Aug 31, 2019
    345ash-greninja likes this.
  5. Mizz Nikki
    Mizz Nikki
    I’m not a fan of AoT. I think it’s a good anime but I definitely prefer other series to it. Plus, I’m also not a fan of the main trio (Eren, Mikasa, Armin) I prefer the other characters, like Levi, Erwin, and Historia.

Not yet but that is on my ptw. Right now, I’m watching Yu Yu Hakusho.
    Aug 31, 2019
  6. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Hi, how have you been? :)
    Oct 7, 2019
  7. Mizz Nikki
    Mizz Nikki
    Pretty good, I was on holiday in New York last week. How are you.
    Oct 7, 2019
  8. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I have been pretty fine, I'm also spending a holiday currently, free from work, though I haven't been on vacation like you. :) Been watching a lot of anime lately cuz I'm free from work now for the time.

BTW I need to tell you something which would be more convenient via a P.M. and not here because of the character limits....do you mind if I send you a P.M. now? :)
    Oct 7, 2019
  9. Mizz Nikki
    Mizz Nikki
    Nice, hope you enjoy it. I am currently watching Yu Yu Hakusho and that has been nothing short of amazing. I couldn’t recommend it more,

Sure, that’s fine
    Oct 7, 2019
  10. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I see, great. I also plan on checking it out at some point because of its similarities to HxH. I've been currently watching SAO lol.

I'll send it soon just wait. I'm just a bit too occupied now lol.
    Oct 7, 2019
  11. Mizz Nikki
    Mizz Nikki
    Well, it is created by the same studio that made HxH. You know it’s gonna be good. You’re watching SAO? Why would you do that to yourself? That is one of the worst animes I’ve ever seen, I hated it.

Sure thing.
    Oct 7, 2019