• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
So are you ready to make the change? I'm ready anytime. :)
keepitsimple
keepitsimple
"your baby"

i didn't know ery was Trisha Elric
xEryChan
xEryChan
Just did
W
wolf jani
xEryChan
xEryChan
Yep, haha. His face is priceless
Akkipeddi
Akkipeddi
Was this when he was telling Mustang? Kind of remember him making such a face when he used to mock Mustang. Or maybe when he met Mei Chang.
xEryChan
xEryChan
Nope. This was the face when he realized how light his northern automail was.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
HAHAHAHA it made me laugh so hard LMAO. But seriously, are you planning to use THIS avatar???
Victorian Rush
Victorian Rush
@xEryChan lmao, his face is hilarious. Please don’t change it
xEryChan
xEryChan
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Fine, I guess it works lol, it's really hilarious.

I also change mine. How does this avatar look? @xEryChan
xEryChan
xEryChan
It is haha

If you want to. Eren looks different, his hair is longer
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Yeah lol.

Hmm, do you think it looks ok? His hair is longer cuz this is after the timeskip in S3 P2 lol.
keepitsimple
keepitsimple
he looks like a very serious, determined woman
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
It is majorly agreed that Eren becomes a vastly better and developed character (several AoT manga readers agree on that too) after the timeskip, so @xEryChan @Victorian Rush you both should stay tuned for the final season. ;) Maybe, maybe there could be a chance that you'll like Eren a lot more than you now do after you see that season.
Victorian Rush
Victorian Rush
Hopefully they don’t keep Eren as the AoT damsel, having to be saved by Levi and Mikasa, he’ll be alright with me.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Lelouch is the damsel with Kallen/Suzaku having to save him from a jam so many times, and yet, people worship him to death here. Shouldn't Lelouch be downplayed for that too if Eren is?
Akkipeddi
Akkipeddi
Uh Kallen some times yeah, but Suzaku is a traitor and is the reason Lelouch got into **** most of the time lol.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Suzaku also saved Lelouch quite a few times, during the first few episodes and then later on in the series when he became Emperor.

Kallen several times actually lol, some doesn't cut it.
GarchompTheAssassin
GarchompTheAssassin
People are probably less annoyed by Lelouch than Eren because the former has like 10x the charisma lol