• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Redstar45
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Since you're Canadian, what's your position about masking?
    Redstar45
    Redstar45
    I see, i do understand that feeling but it is better to wear it then not and risk dying get ill
    AznKei
    AznKei
    Hey there. I know it's been a while but I saw the Alberta covid daily case rise dramatically. I really hope your province gets through of this difficult time, as I speak myself as a fellow Canadian and global citizen. We don't want the infection happening anywhere, even if there's reckless people.
    Redstar45
    Redstar45
    Thanks for your concern but i think we are being careful.
    Reactions: AznKei
    Thanks.
    Your avie is great too!
    Redstar45
    Redstar45
    It is my friend Fang-tang's character for his doujin of reboot Pokemon anime and one of the third girls have feelings for Satoshi/Ash (who more closely to red of the game)
    Kuzehiko
    Kuzehiko
    Sounds cool. It is a great art.
    May I have the link to your friend's doujin? I'm honestly quite interested in reading it!
    Redstar45
    About your reply of "How I feel about OS?" thread. Tbh, I not really a big Pokemon fan in general. I just happened that I rewatched the show from XY because I did a Pokemon mainstream games marathon back then. I stop playing the games after the original SM, because of the overall pacing and I was really getting tired of JRPGs in general so I now I watched the show more casually.
    Reactions: Redstar45
    AznKei
    AznKei
    And since I had a variety of interests, I could drop the show at anytime it won't affect me as much. So I don't mind if they're going to keep Ash as the anime mascot forever. I barely post anything about Pokemon in my YouTube channel, unlike stuffs like Grand Theft Auto.
    Redstar45
    Redstar45
    No i do understand that feeling but you know Japanese don't do take risks and like to play safe
    Happy New Year Redstar, you're one of the best new posters here and I'm looking forward to what you have to say in 2019
    I don't want to be harsh, but for me the Pokemon worldwide influence reminded me of China from politics. They're too powerful that they're not going to abide to the fans/smaller countries demands easily.
    Redstar45
    Redstar45
    In the way....yes you are indeed correct.
    Seriously though, I do apologize for whatever negligent behavior I may have imposed on. On a side note. Just out of curiosity, what lead to you thinking that I bashed the anime? Also I hope you refrain from discussing such issues in that section for the sake of keeping the anime topic healthy and running, but feel free to take the discussion to my profile if you don't want it here.
    Redstar45
    Redstar45
    Which we know that misty and Brock are returned ....again
    shoz999
    shoz999
    True but on one hand however I feel A Let's Go adaptation might show a side of Kanto we haven't really seen in a while and also revisit some topics never really touched upon by the anime. All Kanto Gym Leaders, including Janine whose never had an anime appearance, making regular appearances or revisiting Pidgeot who hasn't been seen since the first season etc.
    Redstar45
    Redstar45
    Did koga have a sister name Aya? She could play Janine role and gary can become new gym leader of the viridian city it is a good idea to start show Ash future of his Pokemon career.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…