• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok...so, Iki (and I assume other words of that sort) are never used by themselves...

But, then, Ikimasu can refer to first, second and third parties? Like, I could say, "Watashi wa Ikimasu" which would mean, "I'm going", or "Ikimasu", which, like, if I said it too someone, would mean, like, "[You] go!"

And like, how would you say he/she is going?
    ...What? XD

So, Ikimasu can mean, "I'm going" or "[You] go"?

But you wouldn't just use Iki...then when is (if ever) Iki used?
    Don't you mean Ikimasu instead of Ikimasau? that was a typo, right? if not, I'm even more confused.

So, if you take masu, replace the su with shyou, it changes it from "I'm ___" to "Let's ___"?

Also, like, what exactly does masu mean...like...Ok, you said mimasu basically means "I'm watching a movie." But I heard in an anime someone say Ikimasu (I'm pretty sure) to someone, saying, like, "Go!"

lol
    Congratulations. You've just given me the most useful piece of information I've learned so far.

That's great. So, the verb goes at the end...so, if I were to say, "I'm going to get a drink", I'd say, eeto...

Would it be "Watashi wa onomumasu?" (I am to drink?)

For some reason, in the dictionary, it says "nomemasu" as like, how their conjuncted...would that be right?

And speaking of, how are things conjuncted? Like, I know you change some words when you put them together. How does that work?

Ironically enough, I, too, mowed the lawn today. However, it's freaking 1:47 at night. We're gonna not see so much of each other in a few days. LOL. Stupid school.
    Well, if you could explian it the best you can...I'm a fast learner XD

So, the verb is at the end then?

And wouldn't movie be "eega?" And Mimasu...I can't find it in my dictionary, is that, like, a word or a conjugation or something?
    All sentences. Like, their structure. I know there are "words" that express like, what subject it is...but I mean, the sentences that I've translated seem random...like, how would you set up a sentence?

I knows some...like, "Onaka ga suite imasu" and "Watashi wa Golde desu" and I kinda get the last one, but just...AHH!

Anger. Help?
    I heard. I'm so jealous I wanna punch your face :D

lol jk. I am jealous though. Do you know japanese?

Sorry it took so long...grounded/laziness/forgot.

Not much was changed but it's...better...IDK what else to do...
    I drew her again...she sort of has a happy look on her face.

I'll post it sometime...XD
    Well, I thought you ONLY watched dubed episodes? Like, no manga?

If you ever want to start watching more manga, tell me. I'll tell you some good ones.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…