• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• By the way, the new Pokemon announcement made me want to finish the Pearl National Pokedex. I have 23 Pokemon left to go.
    Thoughts on Pokemon Presents?

(I really need to finish Platinum.)
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    My reaction is a bit tame but more leaning positive. I really don't see how anyone can legitimately be mad considering DP remakes were literally the most requested reveal and they gave us that and more. I'm looking forward to seeing more but I'm not outrageously hyped, but I can't see a reason for me to be disappointed yet.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I kind of wish that the remakes had more of a progressive leap in art style from previous remakes, but I'm not too bothered.
    Besides, some of the chibi Dawn memes are pretty funny.

Pokemon Legends Arceus is a game I'm excited to know more about. We hardly know anything and it's eating me up.
    I had a dream that I suffered an emotional outbreak, and I got infracted by you, but I couldn't see the specifics of the infraction (I didn't remember what I did exactly), but I saw you gave me 2 infraction points.

Anyway, how are you doing?
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Aside from an ugly but minor cut on my finger the other day, I'm doing pretty good. Spending a lot of time playing Xenoblade 2 recently which turned out to be very topical by accident.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I want to get into Xenoblade 2 at some point, but I'm still in Final Fantasy VII. I might tackle it later.
    Do you still need a Dynamic Painting in Animal Crossing?

I was keeping some paintings potentially for my niece, but I'm fixing to have two extra Dynamic Paintings.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    My house isn't well coordinated.
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    It still has some neat themes to some of the rooms, always nice to see what other people's towns look like especially after mostly seeing your own town for awhile. Thanks for the painting though!
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I should move the underground room to the basement though.
    Hey do you play Animal Crossing New Horizons?

If you do, could I give you a dodo code to have you pick up the Calm Painting from my mom?

You can either keep it or send it to me.
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Alright took care of that real quick, made sure to be careful with those flowers since there was a ton of them. If there's really no problem with me keeping it then I'll go ahead and donate it, didn't realize you had two other paintings already bought today as is. If you change your mind before tomorrow I don't mind sending it back your way though.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Thank you for getting that painting. It was authetic when you donated it, correct?
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Oh no problem, thanks for bringing it up. Yeah it was authentic, I'm not sure if there's a fake Calm Painting but Redd hasn't shown up with a Calm Painting yet for me either way.
    Do you have any opinions on Minecraft Steve coming to Smash?
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    The further away we get from Smash's release the less interest I have in the DLC characters, so I don't have very strong opinions on Steve. Not the most surprising pick at this point, but I'd gladly take Minecraft content over something like a Pokemon DLC so I won't complain there.
    A little late for me to be saying this, but I like the Isle of Armor, as it feels more "topographically creative" than the Wild Area.
    Heya Psynergy, are you looking forward to the Isle of Armor any?
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    I'm still not sure I'll get it right away but I'm very much looking forward to seeing the new and returning Pokemon with it. I'll probably wait to see what the DLC entails but for a competitive perspective I'm excited.
    Hey, quite a while back, I believe I got into one of your max raids against a G-Max Toxtricity.

I had the Seismitoad.
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    I've only done a few Toxtricity raids, chances are I only did it to clear my raids for something else though so I don't think I'd remember.
    Dragalge
    Dragalge
    Yeah I had a feeling it would be you but I just wanted to make sure and wasn’t some coincidence! Now that I somehow crossed paths with you, we should be friends on FEH! That is if you’re OK with that. :p
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Sure, I've got no issues with that. ID: 8589548351
    Dragalge
    Dragalge
    Thank you!
    Hey, it's been a while.

Did you enjoy Sword/Shield, or was it not your cup of tea?
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    I actually quite enjoyed it, there's a few things and trends from recent games I wasn't a huge fan of (dungeons being trimmed down) but it was a very fun overall experience. Definitely don't think it deserved the outrage it's gotten over the Pokedex and I'm looking forward to the DLC as well.
    Getting Sword, Shield, or both?
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    I actually have no idea which version I'm getting, not feeling very attached to any of the version exclusives we've seen so far so I'll probably just pick one at release.
    Hello Psynergy, how are you?

Would you still like to be Switch friends?
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Oh sorry, I forgot to reply but I accepted it when you first messaged about it. The Switch is shared with my brother so the username is dog.
    This is a bit odd but I changed my birthday date as a joke and didn’t realize that I couldn’t change it back. Is it possible that you or someone else from the staff could change it to December 27th, 1996?
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    I tried looking into that and apparently that's one of the few things I can't edit. Seems only admins can edit that in XenForo and I have no idea why.
    Dragalge
    Dragalge
    That’s strange. .__. Well I suppose I’ll just have to contact an admin then about this!
    Do the Hero, Banjo-Kazooie interest you in Smash?
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Not particularly, I'm not disappointed with their inclusion but I'm also not very interested in playing either of them.
    What are you hoping for in the Sword/Shield Pokemon Direct?

I want to see boxart legendaries most of all, and maybe some cool features or gimmicks.
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    I personally don't want to see anything too exciting just yet since my summer is going to be busy as is, but seeing any new Pokemon at all is going to be enough for me.
    Hey Psynergy.

Happy belated birthday. I just noticed that.

I'm graduating with a Masters in Biology on Friday.
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Thanks! Congratulations to you to for that too, I'll probably be able to finish undergrad this summer myself.
    As I have asked with others, which starter is suiting your fancy for right now?
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    I'm not super sold on any of them right now, the designs are fine but I don't love any of them. I'd pick Sobble if I had to choose right now though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…